Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Badmotorfinger

edited June 2009 in Not Sports Related
Just bought this, amongst others, on CD as only have it on tape and wanted to make sure my MP3 had all of my "back catalogue" on it.

Man o man - must be about 10 years since I last listened to it, but what an absolutely cracking album!

Leroy, what say you?

Comments

• Options
    I agree, great album by a band that are probably one of my favourites. I find it painful when i hear people saying that Nirvana were better than Soundgarden, just can't agree
  • Options
    Ha ha !

You know what, I wondered why I suddenly started thinking about them again after all this time and now realise that it MUST have been that thread. Fcuk me - I'm losing it!

Am also checking out Kyuss based on your glowing tribute. Can't say I recall any of their stuff really, but I must know some. "Sky Valley" is next on my playlist tonight.
  • Options
    Kyuss are teh win. Sky Valley has three of the best songs in the history of music on it: Supa Scoop and Mighty Scoop, Demon Cleaner and Whitewater. Check out Blues For The Red Sun and As The Circus Leaves Town as well - both of them are outrageously good.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Sky Valley has three of the best songs in the history of music on it: Supa Scoop and Mighty Scoop, Demon Cleaner and Whitewater.

What, even better than "You Win Again" by the Bee Gees?

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Sky Valley has three of the best songs in the history of music on it: Supa Scoop and Mighty Scoop, Demon Cleaner and Whitewater.

What, even better than "You Win Again" by the Bee Gees?

;o)
    Trick question. That song trumps all except 'Jump' and 'The Final Countdown'
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Ah, the legend that is Joey Tempest ................... "I've got a small penis, but still I stand tall ........"

EDIT: I wonder if that is his real name ..... "Joey".
  • Options
    get a room you two.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]get a room you two.

You're just miffed we ain't talking about Kajagoogoo
  • Options
    kajagoogoo are reforming i read last week. so excited.