Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Au revoir Les Addicks...

...hello and welcome back Bournemouth Addick.

The sale of our house in France went through a couple of week ago and yesterday the money popped up into our account here so thought now was the time to ditch le old moniker. I didn't want to jinx the deal by going too soon.

I haven't asked permission to mention him by name so I won't for now but a fellow Lifer was extremely helpful to us during the process so a big, big thank you from both of us for making what has been quite a stressful process very much easier. After two years of French customer services my wife has not stopped singing the praises of you and your team!

Comments

• Options
    a bit extreme moving countries just to take in a pre season friendly !!!
  • Options
    i preferred you as bournemouth. I knew where i was then.
  • Options
    And welcome back to God's country.
  • Options
    Yeah Les was a crap name anyway!! Always reminds me of the forgetful barman in the Harry Enfield Sketches, Maureen, Maureen ma love, its getting a bit busy down here!!
  • Options
    LOL! Prefer Bournemouth myself... my Dad's from Poole.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]...After two years of French customer services my wife has not stopped singing the praises of you and your team!

French customer services. Does that exist?
    If you say you have a problem with something they often don't believe you. If they do then then say that no-one else has had a problem with it so it must be your fault.
  • Options
    why do you need permission to thank someone . ...

just do it lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]why do you need permission to thank someone . ...

just do it lol

Okay then I will...it was Brunello!

Having used other currency brokers in the past I can't recommend him and his team enough. Not sure he's the man if you want to change up some old francs you found down the back of the sofa but when you're talking about £1000's he's definitely worth having a chat wth. As Jimmy Melrose points out, after living in France it was so, so nice to deal with a company who knew what they were doing, did what they said they would do, when they said they would do it.
  • Options
    i guessed that it would be him.