Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Teams you support >>

Comments

• Options
    Football - CAFC, Yeovil Town, Berwick Rangers
    Cricket - Kent and Somerset
    Rugby Union - Bath and Blackheath
    Ice Hockey - Coventry Blaize and New York Rangers
    Hurling - Cork

ENGLAND IN ALL
  • Options
    Footie - Charlton & Barcelona
    Cricket - Sussex & Australia
    American Football - Denver Broncos
  • Options
    Charlton, Rangers, Tonbridge Angels. Tend to develop a temporary soft spot for teams with a decent Charlton connection, such as Braga when Costa was manager there, and Faroe Islands when Simonesen was in charge.
  • Options
    Football - Charlton, FC København, Denmark, England
    Rugby - England's opponents
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Handball: Tajikstan

That is all.

I can't believe there's a fellow fan on here.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Football - Charlton, Barcelona, UD Fuerteventura, Spain, England
    Cricket - Surrey, England
    Baseball - Boston Red Sox
    Ice Hockey - Pittsburgh Penguins
    American Football - Denver Broncos
    Rugby - Wasps, England
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Can't believe that none of you at least follow Blackheath. . . .

Cracking day out down there, especially for those who partake in cold refreshments.

Once bumped into a very drunk Mick The Munch, many years ago in Blackheath village, nice chap, bought me a pint.

I went on a stag dooo to Benidorm with Skinner. A whole week on the piss with nothing more than one change of pants and a tooth brush.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]
    Ice Hockey - Detroit Red Wings
    Never mind - maybe next year eh?

:)
  • Options
    Charlton, England, Rangers, Orient, Real Betis

Essex CCC

don't really care otherwise, back the Englishman/Brit in everything else
  • Options
    CommentAuthorValley McMoist CommentTime2 minutes ago quote# 38
    [quote][cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Can't believe that none of you at least follow Blackheath. . . .

Cracking day out down there, especially for those who partake in cold refreshments.[/quote]

Once bumped into a very drunk Mick The Munch, many years ago in Blackheath village, nice chap, bought me a pint.[/quote]

I went on a stag dooo to Benidorm with Skinner. A whole week on the piss with nothing more than one change of pants and a tooth brush. ]

He is a total top man. If you need his help for a charity doo/good cause he drops everything to help out. Really really solid bloke

Not sure my liver could handle a stag doo with him though . . . .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Football: CAFC, SC Freiburg
    Rugby: England, Leicester
    Cricket: Kent, Freiburg Nomads
    Baseball: The Cubs
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]CommentAuthorValley McMoist CommentTime2 minutes ago quote# 38
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Can't believe that none of you at least follow Blackheath. . . .

Cracking day out down there, especially for those who partake in cold refreshments.

Once bumped into a very drunk Mick The Munch, many years ago in Blackheath village, nice chap, bought me a pint.

I went on a stag dooo to Benidorm with Skinner. A whole week on the piss with nothing more than one change of pants and a tooth brush. ]

He is a total top man. If you need his help for a charity doo/good cause he drops everything to help out. Really really solid bloke

Not sure my liver could handle a stag doo with him though . . . .

He works, or used to work at New Scotland Yard fixing computers as his day job. A friend of mine who works there incurred his wrath one day when he attempted a bit of DIY computer repair work.
  • Options
    Football, Charlton, Rangers
    Cricket, Essex
    Rugby L, Harlequins
    Rugby Union, Harlequins

Could not care less about any American sport.
  • Options
    TelinOz......is there an effiminate sea eagles team?
  • Options
    football, charlton,
    cricket, essex
    look out for the following results
    football, montrose, greenwich borough
    american football, new england patriots
    rugby, blackheath
  • Options
    Is this support as in " I go and support" or "I watch out for thier results"
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: charltonkeston[/cite]Is this support as in " I go and support" or "I watch out for thier results"[/quote]

either i think
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: charltonkeston[/cite]Is this support as in " I go and support" or "I watch out for thier results"

I would think that apart from Charlton, England, a cricket team and perhaps a rugby team they are all "Look out for their results" for the most part
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]TelinOz......is there an effiminate sea eagles team?
    Yep, the (Wo)Manly Rainbow Parakeets
  • Options
    Footie - Charlton, England, Revolution.

Baseball - Red Sox

NFL - New England Patriots
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: charltonkeston[/cite]Is this support as in " I go and support" or "I watch out for thier results"

I would think that apart from Charlton, England, a cricket team and perhaps a rugby team they are all "Look out for their results" for the most part

I go to watch Rangers when I can, been to Ibrox 4-5 times, and watched them in England in testimonial games twice (Derby & Bradford), off to the Emirates in August to see them as well.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]off to the Emirates in August to see them as well.

have you got your tickets sorted?... i know the General Sale opened last Weds but it's completely slipped my mind until you said it just now
  • Options
    Didn't realise we were including national teams in this, so revised list...

Rugby Union- Northampton Saints (and Bedford), England & Lions
    Rugby League - Harlequins, England
    Cricket - Northants, England
    Football - Charlton, Luton, Northampton, Imortal Albufeira, England
    Baseball - San Francisco Giants, Team GB
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]off to the Emirates in August to see them as well.

have you got your tickets sorted?... i know the General Sale opened last Weds but it's completely slipped my mind until you said it just now

No, not yet, will sit in the Arsenal end or a neutral area, Rangers only selling to ST holders and taking a Gooner mate as well. (Sorry Roy)
  • Options
    E im going PSV game not in the Gers end though but heard plety of Gers will be were we are anyway
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]CommentAuthorValley McMoist CommentTime2 minutes ago quote# 38
    [quote][cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Can't believe that none of you at least follow Blackheath. . . .

Cracking day out down there, especially for those who partake in cold refreshments.[/quote]

Once bumped into a very drunk Mick The Munch, many years ago in Blackheath village, nice chap, bought me a pint.[/quote]

Not sure my liver could handle a stag doo with him though . . . .[/quote]

He works, or used to work at New Scotland Yard fixing computers as his day job. A friend of mine who works there incurred his wrath one day when he attempted a bit of DIY computer repair work.[/quote]

That's quite funny as I think I know who got him the gig at NSY. . . . .
  • Options
    Not bad prices, lower tier seats, 2 adults and 1 child, £65, that includes both games on the Sunday (Atletico Madrid v PSG) as well.
  • Options
    going myself too, still got quite a few on arsenal website although they seem to be moving well
  • Options
    FFS ----------------shakes head and walks away !
  • Options
    Charlton and England