Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Virgin Wines

Anyone use this company?

If so i have a £40.00 voucher if anyone wants it

only thing is you have to buy a case worth £79.99 or more to use it.

Still brings it down a bit

Any wine drinkers whisper me you address and ill send it off

Comments

• Options
    I've used them in the past - they are very good, great service and very very good wines.

you can manage to get a voucher for them from anywhere though. They give out these vouchers allot.
  • Options
    I used them because I had one of those vouchers. The wines were excellent and brilliant value when you have the vouchers.

Two things to be aware of:

1. When you join they'll take a monthly amount off your credit card. You can get this back at any point, and they bump it up a bit, but don't be surprised.
    2. The delivery system is outdated: they can't give you any idea which day they will deliver. I asked them to leave it in my recyc bin if I wasn't in, but they just dumped it on the step. I didn't get in until midnight and miracle of miracles a £100 box of wine was still sitting there, but that was pretty slack, I thought. Would suit someone who was around for deliveries more regularly.
  • Options
    they seem to give out vouchers left right and centre which shows their listed prices are over the top, they sound like a bit of a rip-off to me
  • Options
    I have used them a few times. Never had any issues although as motamerican said their delivery side of things is not the greatest.
  • Options
    I belong to another club and the delivery charge is now £6.99 again with delivery problems. Thinking of stopping it as nearby supermarket has worthwhile discounts now.
  • Options
    have used them a few times, wines have been good but delivery problems on a couple of occasions. once the delivery man left the case in the wheelie bin with no note or anything, come bin night it was only when it weighed a ton putting it out and checked to see why that it was discovered under loads of bin bags!