Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hello

edited June 2009 in General Charlton
Been lurking for a week or so now so I thought I'd say hello.

Hello!!!

I'm Anthony, 24 and a ST holder in the NWQ. While I'm quite a new supporter (supported Arsenal until 2000, ST holder since 2002) I've been going to games on and off since 1994 (manly because my dad was going out with daughter of the landlord of the pub that used to be across from the Antigallican and it was a cheap day out). While at the time I was wishing I was watching Arsenal, I can now look back at them Saturdays in the North stand with fond memories of watching Robinson (my fav player at the time) running down the wings and then going back to the pub and talking with the away supporters.

Can even remember my first away game. A trip to Stamford bridge to see Charlton get knocked out of the FA cup with my uncle… prob around 93/94 time.

Anyway, I've got my ST for this year and am actually looking forward to the prospect of visiting lots of grounds I haven't been to, with Carlisle being one my brother is desperate to see, while Hartlepool and Swindon being my top visits this season and hope this league 1 trip is short lived.

Comments