Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

TAKEOVER OR NO TAKEOVER

Just been looking at the BBC page for CAFC and noticed many posts that perople belive that there want be a takeover or there was not one in the first place.

I do think as I always have that there will be one but getting increasingly worried.

Could someebody explian to me where 23nd of June comes in to play.

What do other people think.

By the way League Cup draw tommorrow and fixtures Wednesday I believe.

Comments

• Options
    Never.EVER.Belive the perople.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CHARLTONHESTON[/cite]By the way League Cup draw tommorrow and fixtures Wednesday I believe.

at least there's something to look forward too
  • Options
    Always thought there was a takeover but it has gone on too long and I have lost the faith. Just hope the board start making some decisions about the management soon whatever those might be.
  • Options
    No news is good news!!

Seriously though it's been discussed so often on here but for what it's worth i honestly feel that if the club were sticking with Parkinson we'd have been told by now, this is it, this is our plan for the season, these players are going, lets get on with it.
    But we've heard nothing so i think somethings definitely going on.
  • Options
    I reckon it's the same mob that bought my last house.Took 'kin ages to do anything.Checked every last bloody detail.Got there in the end.

Had the last laugh though,when i conveniently forgot to tell them the neighbours were a folk group that stayed up most nights until 2am rehearsing!
  • Options
    by the time the takeover arrives we'll be in the BSP but favourites to bounce straight back up.
  • Options
    I don't know what's more frustrating, the lack of news about a take over or the constant speculation that a takeover is about to happen.

I'm bored of it. It's boring. Booooooooooooooooored. Boring, boring, booooring. I even found myself watching tennis the other day, that's how bored I am.

These are dark days ladies and gentlemen, dark days indeed.
  • Options
    Did you know the season starts in 8 weeks.
  • Options
    Thank FCUK!
  • Options
    Carling Cup 1st Round draw tomorrow, fixtures out Wednesday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No news is simply no news.
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]No news is good news!!

Seriously though it's been discussed so often on here but for what it's worth i honestly feel that if the club were sticking with Parkinson we'd have been told by now, this is it, this is our plan for the season, these players are going, lets get on with it.
    But we've heard nothing so i think somethings definitely going on.
  • Options
    You found yourself watching tennis VFR?

You must have been REALLY bored.

I hope I never get to that stage!

Another way of looking at it: no news is good news in that its not 'we've just gone into administration' news!
  • Options
    If there has never been a takeover on the cards and the club has done nothing to quosh the speculation then I will feel very pissed off.
  • Options
    If there never was a takeover possible how would anyone explain the silence, and no statement about the Manager? Let's just keep fingers crossed cos no news is good news - in the sense that until there is a statement to the contrary people are trying to get a deal together.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]If there never was a takeover possible how would anyone explain the silence, and no statement about the Manager? .

A confidentiality agreement, maybe? sometimes when people are buying something neither party wants it made publically known - the buyers don't want to attract new bidders and the sellers don't want to lose value if the deal falls through in due diligence...
  • Options
    yes but that still means there is/was a possibilty.

:)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]You found yourself watching tennis VFR?

You must have been REALLY bored.

I hope I never get to that stage!

Another way of looking at it: no news is good news in that its not 'we've just gone into administration' news!

Could get so bored as to watch Cricket?