Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Fallen documentary

Not sure if anyone saw this on Saturday on BBC4 but it was a very moving documentary about our casualties in Iraq and Afghanistan and their families.

One of our boys, Pte Christopher Rayment was featured. The documentary showed his mum and sister in his bedroom and it was decorated with Charlton wallpaper and curtains and a photo of The Valley on the wall.

http://www.operations.mod.uk/telic/rayment.htm

RIP Christopher

Comments

• Options
    Chris played for CIFC (the old fan's team that a few of us on here played for) up at Worldnet in I think 2000 - an absolute character, he certainly knew how to enjoy himself!! We were all gutted when he passed away over there, he was the second youngster who played for our team to die in really tragic circumstances within just a few months.
  • Options
    this was on last year if i knew how to do a linky thingy you could link straight to the old thread, it was a compelling peice of documentary that was worth the licence fee and made me feel like i wanted to turn off the TV but couldnt,

God Bless the fallen