Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Takeover / takeaway

Nearly sound the same. Just another excuse to talk about food

I know it's how many beers you have but takeaway it's got to be
Haddock chips mushy peas don't mention takeover it's takeaway

Comments

• Options
    Kung po Chicken and mushroom fried rice. Very nice.
  • Options
    Beef with green peppers and black bean sauce and special fried rice from the emerald in new eltham ...YUM!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Kung po Chicken and mushroom fried rice. Very nice.

I think Kung po Chicken tastes like shite
  • Options
    I think shite tastes like camembert.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]I think shite tastes like camembert.

And you know this How ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]I think shite tastes like camembert.

And you know this How ?

Of all the people to doubt you doubt MCS?!
  • Options
    Bit of scat is good for the heart chaps. ;-)
  • Options
    Used to be a doner on the way home, but then one day my taste buds matured and realised it tasted like extra greasy soggy cardboard ... now its curry,but recently discovered a thai home delivery so we alternate curry, thai, chinese
  • Options
    Liver tastes like....errr well liver...yuck!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Kung po Chicken and mushroom fried rice. Very nice.

I think Kung po Chicken tastes like shite

Never tasted Shite, so I wouldn't know ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chicken Chom chom (starter)

Chicken Chatt tika (starter)

Chicken Xacuti

Garlic Rice

Coconut Nann

Bombay Tatties

from Mehek in Enfield

i could eat it every day of my life
  • Options
    North London Addick

Hope you do not s-it in lower north stand.

Only a joke.
  • Options
    Anything cooked by my wife she being a Thai and a chef.
  • Options
    Worse than that Lewis i sit in the Nth Upper where i willingly drop my load upon the poor souls below should i lose my 20 quid to Brunello and Chirpy if Parky is still there at home to wycombe ;-)
  • Options
    Gotta be Poutine!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]Gotta be Poutine!

Chips, cheese and gravy - That sounds northern to me mate ;o)

My takeaway of choice these days is the local Cambodian/Vietnamese place. Their "Grandmas Recipe" fried squid is out of this world, the fresh crab isn't too bad either.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]Beef with green peppers and black bean sauce and special fried rice from the emerald in new eltham ...YUM!

The Emerald's SInapore Fried Noodles are the best. No 69 on the menu and a meal in themself.
  • Options
    Chicken Doner from House On The Hill in Dartford, or chinese, chicken chow mein, with a curry sauce poured over it and a large pancake roll, sometimes have sesame prawn toast as a side.
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited June 2009
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]Gotta be Poutine!

Chips, cheese and gravy - That sounds northern to me mate ;o)

My takeaway of choice these days is the local Cambodian/Vietnamese place. Their "Grandmas Recipe" fried squid is out of this world, the fresh crab isn't too bad either.

If you like peas, you'll love new cheesy peas
  • Options
    DA9 House on the Hill never tried it is it up East Hill ? and can you recommend what to wash it down with...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]DA9 House on the Hill never tried it is it up East Hill ? and can you recommend what to wash it down with...
    Yes mate, East Hill, chicken doner is excellent, nice & crispy chicken and you have to have it with the garlic sauce, best kebab house in Dartford for me.

Cobra beer, I know its Indian but works well with a kebab as well.
  • Options
    cheers mate thats friday sorted ill push the boat out for the good lady she can have the cow mein and toast ......and a couple in the Foresters whilst we wait never givern the house on hill a second glance but as it gets a DA9 Rose ill give it a go..cheers