Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Help please from music buffs

Thought I'd been clever in discovering for myself that the answer to my question was Deep Blue Sea by Grizzly Bear. I give in - anyone know which version I want please?

Comments

• Options
    Is this a Turing test?

If so - FAIL.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Is this a Turing test?

If so - FAIL.

Computer says no
  • Options
    3 times, yes 3 times i have read this, and i still dont understand what you want????? Please explain to us retards, well me!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]3 times, yes 3 times i have read this, and i still dont understand what you want????? Please explain to us retards, well me!!

I'm a retard, too. There you have it in writing, lol

What was the question again .... ?
  • Options
    I think it's on the Friend EP.

Hope that helps.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I think it's on the Friend EP.

Hope that helps.

Cheers Ben, then I've downloaded the right one but it doesn't sound exactly the same. Still, it kept me occupied for a while.
  • Options
    Ah, right................that makes sense now................
    (Walks away shaking head,NONE THE WISER.............................)
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Ah, right................that makes sense now................
    (Walks away shaking head,NONE THE WISER.............................)

something about this song i guess.
  • Options
    I've just downloaded the whole Johnny Cash back catalogue, only 57 albums!!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]I've just downloaded the whole Johnny Cash back catalogue, only 57 albums!!!!

I hope that wasn't an illegal file share you used.

you'll be pleased to know you got a mention in some diversity training I delivered this morning : - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]I've just downloaded the whole Johnny Cash back catalogue, only 57 albums!!!!

you'll be pleased to know you got a mention in some diversity training I delivered this morning : - )

Private file sharing, honest, :-)

Me personally, or a group of certain characters?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]

You personally (no names, no pack drill). Was giving an example of how even Elvis/Rangers fans should be allowed to have jobs : - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]

You personally (no names, no pack drill). Was giving an example of how even Elvis/Rangers fans should be allowed to have jobs : - )

PMSL..........fair enough, glad I could help ;-)