Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

say hello and hartlepool game

hello to everyone, im new to the site, and was wondering if anyone could answer a few questions i have about the hartlepool match(away)
1st tho quite pleased with opening fixtures! 2nd am hoping to go up to hartlepool for the match with my husband anyone know what its like up there? (i know its been a while since we played them if ever played them) but if anyone knows i would be greatful for your knowledge!! :)

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the site Chezz.....last time I went there is was a very dull place.....not been for years, but suspect its just a dour ugly northern town as it was back then.
  • Options
    Its a bloody long way! saying that im doing carlisle this year so good luck :)
  • Options
    I'm off to Hartlepool, go in a group on the train and you get it cheaper
  • Options
    they hang monkeys in hartlepool and i think the club mascot is also the mayor or mp of the place
  • Options
    Hartlepool was shelled by German Battleships during the First World War.

The contract to repair the buildings was signed last year and work begins in september :-)
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    "A curiously isolated old fishing town - a remarkably fine race of men". I.K. Brunel
    Current MP: Iain Wright.
    Previous MP: Peter Mandelson
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Its a beautiful georgian built spa type seaside resort, similar in gentility and looks to Brighton, a great place for a long weekend and for fine dining and hunting shooting and fishing, enjoy. Ask for the local game in one of the fine restaurants or taverns as it is a local speciality.
  • Options
    I have already picked my trains up there:

09:00 from Kings Cross which with changes gets into Hartlepool at 13:01

17:56 from Hartlepool which is direct to Kings Cross which gets in at 21:30
  • Options
    Wayne Sleep is from Hartlepool
  • Options
    Very p*ssed off:
    Wanted a "cold,evening match in December,away to Hartlepool".
    Whats the fun going there on a Saturday in August ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    yeah me too and carlise on a tuesday, instead october saturday, where's the fun in that
    does anyone know how far it is from hartlepool station to the ground?, am thinking about trains already
  • Options
    10mins walk from station to ground
  • Options
    Thanks for all your help, just booked for the weekend, not to far from ground, only £240 fri-mon, for 4 people, going up by car, :)
  • Options
    Welcome Chezza, hope Hartlepool brings you a nice weekend and topped off with 3 loverly points.
  • Options
    3 points would be good looking forward to it already! :) any idea how many tickets we will be allocated?
  • Options
    Welcome chezza,

Hopefully i'll be joining you and the other 158 behind the goal !
  • Options
    964 seats, i'll think we won't need our Valley Gold vouchers !

0,,10326~3293800,00.jpg
  • Options
    Reacon if we get a good win at home to wycombe, could get a far few up there (500+)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]I have already picked my trains up there:

09:00 from Kings Cross which with changes gets into Hartlepool at 13:01

17:56 from Hartlepool which is direct to Kings Cross which gets in at 21:30[/quote]

i'd wait a while,got a feeling this one might be changed for sky
  • Options
    near enough £50 return, bloody hell. I have a feeling this will be a coach job
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would it be possible to do a C.L.I.T for this?