Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tribal Wars

edited June 2009 in Not Sports Related
I keep seeing this game advertised on websites etc, I'm not really a gamer but it looks quite good. Have any of you played it and if so, is it worth paying for the premium version?

Comments

• Options
    I became mildly obsessed with it for a month or so and rose to the top 10 in the world on one of the servers, with a vast empire of towns. I spent all my days dispatching armies to smite my enemies and building up my cities, people from round the world sent me messages paying tribute to my rapid ascent, asking me to join their tribe or begging for mercy as I smashed up their town. And then, one day, I thought what the feck am I doing?? and never went near it again.

It's kind of a simplified version of Age of Empires. Pretty simple to play but can be time consuming. And unkind people WILL laugh at you for playing it.
  • Options
    I had a look at it but just couldn't be bothered. It's too similar to so many other games I didn't really get into it. If you have a facebook account there's a game called Realm of Empires wich pretty much does the same thing and is a lot cheaper.
  • Options
    It's free though...