Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Boo Boys Solution

Always seems lots of chat about boo boys and negative fans......its simple we could ask them to sit in the away end keep a section taped off for them....a nice rug on each seat maybe a thermos flask.......a seat belt just incase they get the real strong urge to stand up and cheer !! that way they can all moan and muuter as one....and make sure the beer is warm and served extra slow.....only kidding :o)

Comments

• Options
    We could also turn the big screen round so they could see it properly, and show old movies of charlton "in the old days". That'll keep them happy.
  • Options
    Think i`ll boo next year. Held back thrugh 3 years of total kak---------- and all this anti boo stuff is soooooooooo negative.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • Options
    ha ha

Will any of them still be coming this season?
  • Options
    Hopefully they will have gone next season.

Just had a look at trains to Newcastle for the Hartlepool weekend. Friday to Sunday £105.00 cheapest fare. Easyjet here I come.
  • Options
    GH good point so we nominate one game as Boo Day bit like when pardew gave away all those clapping machines ....we give kazoos to blow rasberries and crates of toms to chuck then all done for season....they will come cos its in thier blood victor mildrew
  • Options
    I'm anti-booing, but I couldn't help noticing that most of it stopped at The Valley after Pardew left...and we got worse!
  • Options
    lol agree Big Willie it did seem to stop probably as effort improved!
  • Options
    How about Uncle Harvey and his nude day? That could work.