Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fixture Changes

Im surprised there has been no thread on the excitement of the fixture list being out (unless I have missed it).

Everyone happy? I think it could have have been a lot worse. Brighton midweek in Dec being the only dispointment for me.

Happy to see Carlisle, Bristol Rovers, Southend, Gillingham, Leeds & Millwall away all on Sat.

Is it safe to assume that the only changes now will be due to TV? So in other words if Sky don't fancy us v Millwall it will def be a Sat 3pm home and away? Or can the ob still change them, as I believed this process had already been carried out??

For example im sure Palace home and away was midweek last time from the off-set.

Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    If we make it to the FA cup third round on the 2 January our league fixture on that date will have to be rearranged.
  • Options
    http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=26737&page=2
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Organiser[/cite]Or can the ob still change them, as I believed this process had already been carried out??

it's still fair game to change them... for instance the return game with Palace season before last being Friday night at The Valley

I cannot see us having two Saturday 3pm k/o's against millwall

Also for international slots, e.g. Brentford home September 5th, Oldham home October 10th the 3 internationals in a squad = postponement rule still applies
  • Options
    Changes because of Sky coverage!!!! Good one.
  • Options
    i'm sure they move some games in this chuff league to a monday night if the premiership game is on setanta
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: The Organiser[/cite]Or can the ob still change them, as I believed this process had already been carried out??

it's still fair game to change them... for instance the return game with Palace season before last being Friday night at The Valley

I cannot see us having two Saturday 3pm k/o's against millwall

Also for international slots, e.g. Brentford home September 5th, Oldham home October 10th the 3 internationals in a squad = postponement rule still applies

I'm not sure if the postponement rule re intl's still applies or not. Not likely to worry us though I'd have thought.
  • Options
    Just heard they are going to change Brighton away to Saturday 8th August and we have arranged with Wycombe to play both games against them in a double banker, 30 minutes each way, later in the season.

I WISH
  • Options
    I would bet a lot of money the millwall games will be changed
  • Options
    V Leeds might be on TV