Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parky: No offers for Addicks players yet

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/4446786.Parky__No_offers_for_Addicks_players_yet/

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2009
    I was hoping for "Addick players: No offers for Parky yet."

So can you confirm that he is still there?
  • Options
    Looks like he isnt going anywhere doesnt it
  • Options
    "but the manager revealed nobody has made any firm bids for their services yet. "

So he's still manager then ?
  • Options
    F**k it -------------- so he has not cleared his desk he is still in charge.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]Looks like he isnt going anywhere doesnt it

Stonewall.
  • Options
    He is still there
  • Options
    so how come the Newsshopper can get comments from the 'manager' and the OS site can't. I'm getting really confused now. Maybe the Newshopper still consider him Manager as they havn't heard otherwise but maybe the OS knows differently and doesn't want to include quotes from an ex-manager. Can someone at the Club please just confoirm Parky's position for us. If he's Manager and going to remain so at least tell us. It's the hope that kills you ......
  • Options
    sorry Large thats straw clutching mate-----------------------the silence was just to get the season tickets in. They will of course tell us they have done nothing wrong--true i guess.

How f*king lucky is Parkinson to still be there.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]sorry Large thats straw clutching mate
    the silence was just to get the season tickets in. They will of course tell us they have done nothing wrong--true i guess.

it does look as if he's staying, unless the new guy's don't want him (more straw clutching) but if he does stay I'll be absolutely f*cking gutted and absolutely livid as well. Roll on July 9th.
  • Options
    How very, very depressing. What has that man done to still be anywhere near our club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]sorry Large thats straw clutching mate
    the silence was just to get the season tickets in. They will of course tell us they have done nothing wrong--true i guess.

it does look as if he's staying, unless the new guy's don't want him (more straw clutching) but if he does stay I'll be absolutely f*cking gutted and absolutely livid as well. Roll on July 9th.

x-files.jpg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mistrollingin[/cite]How very, very depressing. What has that man done to still be anywhere near our club.

must be cheap as chips, only reason I can think of.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    we did already know that parky was looking at players and trying to prepare for next season.

but how can the club operate like this? does parky even know if he'll be there next season? the club aren't doing him any favours with all this uncertainty. how can we sign players and decide who stays while all this is going on. Unless there is something going on behind the scenes then this is an unbelievable situation we're in.

it's time for the news shopper to start doing some investigative journalism to answer all the questions around ;0)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]He is still there

as Manager, Asst Manager, how long for ?? Where was he when you spoke to him : Sparrows Lane or gardening ??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BBClaus[/cite]we did already know that parky was looking at players and trying to prepare for next season.

but how can the club operate like this? does parky even know if he'll be there next season? the club aren't doing him any favours with all this uncertainty. how can we sign players and decide who stays while all this is going on. Unless there is something going on behind the scenes then this is an unbelievable situation we're in.

it's time for the news shopper to start doing some investigative journalism to answer all the questions around ;0)

i feel for them at the news shopper mate he has been trying no news coming out
  • Options
    Would the board sack Parkinson and appoint a new manager before a takeover was signed and sealed. I suspect not.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SparrowsLane[/cite]Would the board sack Parkinson and appoint a new manager before a takeover was signed and sealed. I suspect not.

is there a takeover afoot then ?
  • Options
    F*** sake
  • Options
    I have not got a bloody clue ! I don't think that a quote in the News Shopper means for certain that Parkinson is staying. The fact that the club have not stated one way or another that he is staying and the number of rumours flying around makes me suspect that something is going on.
  • Options
    this story looks suspiciously like another newsshopper 'EXCLUSIVE' from weeks ago. possibly due to the club being in a summer coma?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Please, someone put him out of our misery.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]Please, someone put him out of our misery.

LOL, very good, very good.
  • Options
    It is, Henry - but TBH I didn't think of it myself!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]It is, Henry - but TBH I didn't think of it myself![/quote]

You are too honest
  • Options
    I told you - he is here to stay (at least until next June)

better get used to it.
  • Options
    My understanding is he was appointed manager in January and has a contract to the end of next season. If that is so there is nothing to announce.

I am sure the question will be asked in 3 weeks.
  • Options
    I'll obviously support whoever is manager this season, but I for one genuinely hope it is Parky.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]He is still there[/quote]

as Manager, Asst Manager, how long for ?? Where was he when you spoke to him : Sparrows Lane or gardening ??[/quote]

As manager. We spoke yesterday at 4pm on the phone.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]He is still there

as Manager, Asst Manager, how long for ?? Where was he when you spoke to him : Sparrows Lane or gardening ??

As manager. We spoke yesterday at 4pm on the phone.

How do you know it was him? Did you phone him on his mobile?
  • Options
    Its good that parky, the transfer guru, is willing to entertain offers for our, no doubt, best players... With cash he can get, YES, LOANS!!!!