Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Right, I've had enough now

Going to break into Sparrows Lane tonight and find out what's going on.

Will post some pictures up tomorrow if admin don't stop me.

If I don't write you'll know I'm in jail.

As-Salāmu `Alaykum

Comments

• Options
    Good luck and god speed, brave Henners.

P.S I've heard its guarded by ninjas, so I hope you've been in training for this perilous mission....
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]Good luck and god speed, brave Henners.

P.S I've heard its guarded by ninjas, so I hope you've been in training for this perilous mission....
    I've heard it's guarded by Dennis Rommedahl - so a loud noise ought to do the trick.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]Good luck and god speed, brave Henners.

The Ninjas got made redundant.

Did you think the weekend in France was just some guys on the pish? Secret training camp including shooting practice and special crash avoidance driving.

Just got to get passed Chris Parkes and Matt Wright and I'm in.
  • Options
    i will be inside waiting for you henners meeting PV in the canteen about 0900 if you get through i will buy you a mug of tea from Gladys
  • Options
    And in the setting of the sun, we shall remember Henners!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]i will be inside waiting for you henners meeting PV in the canteen about 0900 if you get through i will buy you a mug of tea from Gladys

Don't get in our way NLA.

Love you bud but this is search and destroy stuff
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]i will be inside waiting for you henners meeting PV in the canteen about 0900 if you get through i will buy you a mug of tea from Gladys

Is her tea that strong?
  • Options
    Newsflash - they did indeed lay off the ninjas (another bit of short-sightedness on the part of CAFC), so they have had to draught in a replacement from the first team. Tremble, ladies and gents, at the awesome guardian of Sparrow's Lane that is...MARK HUDSON!!!!!

Might as well call of the mission, Henners. No-one's gonna get past him. Oh, hold on....
  • Options

LMFAO

wait till you come face to face with the geordie smiler deadly with a biro from 10 feet
  • Options
    who we remembering DA9 ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    mission completed. Target penetrated.
  • Options
    mmmm how do we know its the real henners he could have slipped on concealed bar of soap and its a double agent seen it in load of war films anyone know a way to test him
  • Options
    battered and bruised henners took our command post

i can only submit to the fine cyber warrior and concede defeat i should never have stood in the way of democracy

i shall follow humbly from now on henners PV is in the past

(Hope Nick Gray dont read this)
  • Options
    I hear from a reliable source that you got some good hits... ;o)
  • Options
    i tried dazzler but i couldnt break through the cardis he had a whole face covered helmet made of the strongest cardi material ever,

i have humbly fallen upon my sword

my jujitsu was good my ground and pound was better than i have ever done yet still i was defeated
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]I hear from a reliable source that you got some good hits... ;o)

that was to Henners!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    managers office was reached.

Some shallow readers will want to know which names we saw on the board in the scouts office but the rest of you will realise that that is mere trivia.

Off to debrief with the other brave lifers who showed the guts and loyalty to go in with us.
  • Options
    its on you tube he only caught me once but what a corker his cardi button connected with my normall stable chin and whooosh the exhaustion got me and like a sack of spuds i dropped
  • Options
    You got whooped NLA admit it ;o) I know I was like a chameleon in the trees watching!

If only my silly hair hadn't got me caught by Mark Hudson
  • Options
    respect to nla but he was outgunned by a elite hit squad
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]mission completed. Target penetrated.

didn't feel a thing either.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]You got whooped NLA admit it ;o) I know I was like a chameleon in the trees watching!

If only my silly hair hadn't got me caught by Mark Hudson

you were there dazzler you had me believing you until you said Mark Hudson caught you now even at my size Mark Hudson couldnt catch me
  • Options
    lol Ask Henner's believe it or not Mark Hudson is as stealthy off the pitch as he is on it you just don't know he's there!
  • Options
    Sounds like a Dad's Army sketch to me !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]Sounds like a Dad's Army sketch to me !

Well I heard that they didn't panic.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]

Could have been another Target ; - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]

Could have been another Target ; - )

stop fannying about man, you promised pictures.....
  • Options
    Was fun to have a look around. About 12 of us went but only 6 made it back to the New Eltham social club for a drink and chat afterwards.

I left a distinguished lifer in the Social Club waiting for the bingo to start.

Some of the others got photos so we maybe able to see them.

The sign on the managers' office door is a corker so I hope we can show it.

TBH, it all looked a bit end of term-ish and in need of a makeover. Would be good to go back when it's busy and people are around.

Jon Fortune, Lloyd Sam and Jose Semedo (lifts heavier weights than anyone else according to guide) have been in recently.

And Kelly Youga has a rather expensive looking Bently parked up for when he gets back from holiday.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Youga's Carit wasn't actually a Bently Henners it was the Chrysler that's designed to look like a bently :o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Youga's Carit wasn't actually a Bently Henners it was the Chrysler that's designed to look like a bently :o)

Shows what I know.

Any photos.