Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Andy Gray....

2»

Comments

• Options
    http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=26709&page=1#Item_1
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    How much are CPFC meant to owe?

Dangerous game to play. We know that Jordan likes to pay at the last minute but HM R&C don't take any prisoners.

And how much longer is Portillo's mob going to keep bailing them out?
  • Options

Cheers Henners, missed that one.

You can never spend to much at HMRC.
  • Options
    Portillo is a non exec, so doubt if he is even aware of Palace as one of several 'distressed' companies his organisation has their grubby paws in.

Big rumours going around about Palace now, with Jordan digging into his shallower and shallower pockets to fund the day to day expenses of the Club.

With the next quarterly rent payment due at the end of the month and close ST sales less than us, Jordan is playing with fire. With Kemsley going under and basically giving the freehold to HBOS, they won't allow a sitting tenant to get away with non payment for longer than 28 days before they call in the receivers.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]Portillo is a non exec, so doubt if he is even aware of Palace as one of several 'distressed' companies his organisation has their grubby paws in.

Big rumours going around about Palace now, with Jordan digging into his shallower and shallower pockets to fund the day to day expenses of the Club.

With the next quarterly rent payment due at the end of the month and close ST sales less than us, Jordan is playing with fire. With Kemsley going under and basically giving the freehold to HBOS, they won't allow a sitting tenant to get away with non payment for longer than 28 days before they call in the receivers.

Interesting. I know some of the BBS lot can out manic depressive even Charlton fans but it will be an interesting summer for both Clubs.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]Portillo is a non exec, so doubt if he is even aware of Palace as one of several 'distressed' companies his organisation has their grubby paws in.

Interesting. I know some of the BBS lot can out manic depressive even Charlton fans but it will be an interesting summer for both Clubs.

I don't get ALL my info from the BBS ;-)
  • Options
    What are CPFC ST figures like.

I know they sell a lot early and on long deals (money they have already spent no doubt) but in terms of income and bums of seats how do the two clubs match up.

Wouldn't have thought they had more than 10k last term.
  • Options
    They have a lot of 3/4/5/10 year STs - so difficult to work out their year on year figure.

You can be sitting at home in January with 2/3 years left on your ST and Jordan's marketing team will 'phone you up and ask if you'd like to buy another few years. I know someone with two years left who was offered a two year extension for £200 per season in the Main Stand. Needless to say they snapped it up. Helped pay the January wage bill I suppose.

If we do reach over 10k then we will have more ST holders than them.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]They have a lot of 3/4/5/10 year STs - so difficult to work out their year on year figure.

You can be sitting at home in January with 2/3 years left on your ST and Jordan's marketing team will 'phone you up and ask if you'd like to buy another few years. I know someone with two years left who was offered a two year extension for £200 per season in the Main Stand. Needless to say they snapped it up. Helped pay the January wage bill I suppose.

If we do reach over 10k then we will have more ST holders than them.

Very risky spending all your future income now but I'm sure Simon knows what he is doing. Would make any due diligence interesting.

£200 a year, even at Selhurst, is very good value but means that you are giving your loyalist supporters your dearest seats for almost nothing. Storing up problems for the future.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite] Storing up problems for the future.

Jordan in futures gambling shock horror............
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Palace give their "loyalist" supporters tickets for £200? Why don't we do this, might get some more passion down there, though it might not help the imminent takeover by RyanAir to have a ground full of loyalists.
  • Options
    Warnock has said his wages are too high for them
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Warnock has said his wages are too high for them

so they have [/url