Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Donal MacIntyre's past catches up with him

DA9DA9
edited June 2009 in Not Sports Related

Comments

• Options
    Always made me laugh on Dancing on Ice when he was introduced as 'Undercover Reporter'.
  • Options
    saw that, ugly business
  • Options
    The thing is that there are certain people coming out of very long sentance's,Because of under cover programe's he used to make.Apart from the one's that were all ready at liberty,I dont condone it in anyway,but he's choice of job back then was very short sighted on he's part.And it was bound to happen plus i think mister marriner has put on a little to much weight to be casing him up the road.
  • Options
    wonder why they think it was football herberts ? he has pissed off alot of naughty people
  • Options
    Bound to happen in the end. Bang out of order that they got his wife too.

Typical that, given all the very, very bad people he's exposed over the years, it should be a bunch of football lowlifes that get hold of him.
  • Options
    Didn't Mariner live in Hampton originally?

Seems a bit lax to be eating in restaurants around there if so, not saying that Mariner or his pals had anything to do with it but, come on, bad move.
  • Options
    Nothing to do with mariner,Hes making to much money out of the after dinner circuit with carlton they tour all over the place.Could be anyone he has pissed that many people off.Should have left he's missus out of it though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: albo1973[/cite]Should have left he's missus out of it though.

Why should either of them have been beaten up ? He was only exposing (dangerous) criminals.
  • Options
    Fair point but you just cant walk away from what he did over the last 10year's without expecting,some kind of come back, your right some of them were very dangerous,and that's my point mate.
  • Options
    Yeah I guess I know what you're saying, he knew the risk and went ahead with it. Shame for his bird though, especially as she's not bad looking !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Purely my guess but I don't think the attackers had anything to do with the criminals he exposed.

IMHO more likely to be wannabe gangsters/hollies who recognised him and thought that they would be seen as hard man for attacking him.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: albo1973[/cite]Fair point but you just cant walk away from what he did over the last 10year's without expecting,some kind of come back, your right some of them were very dangerous,and that's my point mate.
    So the bloke exposes the activities of people who break the law yet he should 'expect' some kind of comeback? By the same definition, coppers should 'expect' to be assaulted in the line of duty, people who dare to act as witnesses in criminal cases should 'expect' to be threatened and anyone who takes someone to task about booming shite music out next door to them should 'expect' a slap if the people they're confronting are 'ard?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]Yeah I guess I know what you're saying, he knew the risk and went ahead with it. Shame for his bird though, especially as she's not bad looking !!
    Yeah - would have been alright if she was ugly wouldn't it.
  • Options
    And waht's more I had heard he was about to make an undercover documetary regarding the Charlton takeover saga....bad luck for us yet again!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: albo1973[/cite]Fair point but you just cant walk away from what he did over the last 10year's without expecting,some kind of come back, your right some of them were very dangerous,and that's my point mate.[/quote]
    So the bloke exposes the activities of people who break the law yet he should 'expect' some kind of comeback? By the same definition, coppers should 'expect' to be assaulted in the line of duty, people who dare to act as witnesses in criminal cases should 'expect' to be threatened and anyone who takes someone to task about booming shite music out next door to them should 'expect' a slap if the people they're confronting are 'ard?[/quote]Bet the police didnt get paid half as much as he did!.And do you think that those certain element's wouldnt want revenge.As i said i dont condone it but how could he just possibly walk away from what he did while being in the public eye so much and not for one day think ok i exposed some of the most dangerous criminal's in the country and now through out europe.Without thinking one day it would come back to haunt him.
  • Options
    Not really the same as OB though is it. In order to get his story he gets close to these people them spills the beans, earns their trust etc etc-------should he have got twated when his wife/family about NO, but sorry i dont feel that sorry for the guy. He has been doing the celeb circuit last two years--silly boy when there are that many nasties out there that you have pissed off.

The Cook Report now that guy had some gonads.
  • Options
    I think what people are trying to say is, it was inevitable that someone, or some people, were going to attack him one day, rightly or wrongly,whether that be Mariner or his pals, or just people as Henry says looking to make a name for themselves.
    Yes, they should have left his mrs out of it, thats the truly cowardly part of it, but I believe she was hurt trying to protect her husband, like most wives or husband would, not attacked.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]The Cook Report now that guy had some gonads.

I sure I remember old Roger getting a golf club behind the ear on one occassion! Perhaps it was an orchestrated attack by him to clear the way for a comeback?
  • Options
    Obviously i don't condone the attack in any way but you've got to laugh at the fact that 4 blokes who've probably been waiting a while to do this, attack him and his wife and the outcome is what?

'MacIntyre, who was left with a black eye and cut face'

Well done lads, that really showed him!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Purely my guess but I don't think the attackers had anything to do with the criminals he exposed.

IMHO more likely to be wannabe gangsters/hollies who recognised him and thought that they would be seen as hard man for attacking him.
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Purely my guess but I don't think the attackers had anything to do with the criminals he exposed.

Henry, I'm not on you with this one. I can't understand why anyone who wanted to be part of 60/70s beat combo the Hollies would beat up an undercover reporter.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]wonder why they think it was football herberts ? he has pissed off alot of naughty people

Attacked his missus, it's HHs' MO
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JorgeCosta[/cite]

Henry, I'm not on you with this one. I can't understand why anyone who wanted to be part of 60/70s beat combo the Hollies would beat up an undercover reporter.

PMSL

That Graham Nash was a nasty sod by all accounts
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JorgeCosta[/cite]

PMSL

That Graham Nash was a nasty sod by all accounts

And dont dare cross the Trogs, ugly bunch.
  • Options
    I've heard the Troggs tapes so I know.
  • Options
    Reg Presley = Pwopa Norty
  • Options
    You gotta watch the Troggs they'll bury you in a crop circle you motha farmer.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ColinTat[/cite]You gotta watch the Troggs they'll bury you in a crop circle you motha farmer.

Freddie & The Dreamers = Right tasty little firm, they dont know what a backward step is, they'll cut ya soon as look at ya.
  • Options
    Chap's i think you are all forgeting the godfather of them all where it all started,
    .Lonie doniegan,them skiffle boy were a crew second to none!