Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Its all about fear

edited June 2009 in General Charlton
This board are now "working" in total fear. They are looking at their last few huge mistakes and are stuck---------raddit in car head lights--------petrified of yet another f**k up. Thats not how to run any type of business---ANY.

DOING NOTHING IS DOING NOTHING.

would any other manager do better ? no idea. Sticking with the total failure that is Parkinson (his THIRD season) because they fear making another mistake is another mistake.

Comments

• Options
    How do we know they are doing nothing though?
  • Options
    we dont------------i have made that assumption.

lets all hope im wrong, but at the moment you cant say i am as there is a news "black out"
  • Options
    Do we know of any other managers who would guarantee success in Division three for Charlton, with the current squad and budget?
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]How do we know they are doing nothing though?
    how do we know they are ?
  • Options
    simple then "We look forward to geting back into the Chumps league at the first attempt and believe Phil Parkinson is the man with the experience and knowledge to achieve this " -------------------- The CAFC board.

Job done even though he is shit , they are fully backing him--------------------simple.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]
    We don't - but i'm not making assumptions! ;-)
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    We don't - but i'm not making assumptions! ;-)
    So if we dont know if they are or not

What are they doing?
  • Options
    im no stato infact i am useless at any kind on retention of figures....so has parky got that bad a record ... also is it the norm in football for a manager being relegated bootom to be shown the door ?

Checking out other div 3 club web sites there is certainly a lot more transparancy or at least news on the coming season and not stuff like shop shutting or people being made redundant infact we seem to give out more bad news than good.....
  • Options
    It looks obvious that Parkinson is going to remain as manager as on the official site he is looking forward to the opening fixtures.

Why don't the board just come out and admit it, are they so scared of our reaction?

They might actually sell more season tickets if they just said we haven't decided who the manager will be!
  • Options
    Show me who in the whole history of the footbal league who has a worse record as a caretaker manager and then been given the job .

What was his role for the whle time he was Pardew`s number two ?

We finished 13 points from being safe.

If thats not bad -------------then God help us when he has on off season !!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Show me who in the whole history of the footbal league who has a worse record as a caretaker manager and then been given the job .

What was his role for the whle time he was Pardew`s number two ?

We finished 13 points from being safe.

If thats not bad
    then God help us when he has on off season !!!!

Oh come on GH we just had an "indifferent season" after all...don't be so hard on him ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]we dont
    i have made that assumption.
    "

Maybe it's not the board who have to worry about "fear"
  • Options
    Not sure it's total fear that's driving this. IMO they want to get as much money back as they can. To be fair you're right - every major decision they've made over the last couple of years will probably lose a bit of their "loans" to the club, but I think what you see right now is basically designed with their best short term deal at heart and unfortunately that isn't always going to be what's best for the team
  • Options
    edited June 2009

How do we know?