Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Can I get a refund on my season ticket?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Swap it for Joanne Beckham, or alternatively, contact MOG, he'll do you a nice bit of underlay for it.

Why, is MOG a carpet fitter?

Yeah, apparently, remember reading it somewhere.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]I'll tipex[url=tel:2009/2010]2009/2010[/url]on the front. Having said that we are so slint at the moment dont be surprised if is done to this years book.

The Refund Officer post was made redundant so you may have to wait until around May for any refund to arrive

Seriously, if you've not been drinking heavily at lunchtime I'd be interested in how you think making light out of the redundancies, with a number of those affected posting on here, is in any way amusing or appropriate?

Seriously.....why did you include me in this quote?

Seriously.....please let me know how writing tipex on an old season ticket book and then throwing it on the pitch of a seaside based football team in Eire, can be construed as poking fun at people who have been made redundant?

Seriously......if you choose to take the other quote that way, are you American?

Puts on best Alan Partridge blazer and wanders off muttering "this country"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Swap it for Joanne Beckham, or alternatively, contact MOG, he'll do you a nice bit of underlay for it.

Why, is MOG a carpet fitter?

Yeah, apparently, remember reading it somewhere.

Must have missed that as don't remember seeing it on here.
  • Options
    Does he do carpets? I'm not sure thats true? I haven't seen it on the OS?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Does he do carpets? I'm not sure thats true? I haven't seen it on the OS?

That's a good point, Plaaayer.

As someone once said "if it ain't on the OS then it ain't true"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]I'll tipex[url=tel:2009/2010]2009/2010[/url]on the front. Having said that we are so slint at the moment dont be surprised if is done to this years book.

The Refund Officer post was made redundant so you may have to wait until around May for any refund to arrive

Seriously, if you've not been drinking heavily at lunchtime I'd be interested in how you think making light out of the redundancies, with a number of those affected posting on here, is in any way amusing or appropriate?

Seriously.....why did you include me in this quote?

Seriously.....please let me know how writing tipex on an old season ticket book and then throwing it on the pitch of a seaside based football team in Eire, can be construed as poking fun at people who have been made redundant?

Seriously......if you choose to take the other quote that way, are you American?

Puts on best Alan Partridge blazer and wanders off muttering "this country"
    Well, sorry to disappoint, but normally you're replying to the person that you're quoting, so nothing you'd said is relevant, but I'll make sure I edit your name out of any future responses that I make in case you think it's ALL ABOUT YOU. Just to be absolutely clear, my comment has nothing to do with anything you said. I have no issue with tippex or any other correction products.

I happen to think the comment that I replied to was in piss poor taste when it's about posters on here who may still not have found a job, and that doesn't make me American.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Does he do carpets? I'm not sure thats true? I haven't seen it on the OS?

As some wally once said "if it ain't on the OS then it ain't true"

:-)
  • Options

Cant be true then
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]

As some wally once said "if it ain't on the OS then it ain't true"

:-)

Admin, why do I have to put with this abuse? Sort it out.
  • Options
    I'd like to state here & now:
    Yes, I do supply & fit carpets.
    SoundAs is my "unoffical" agent.
    I have no intention of having anything to do with the Takeover at Charlton Athletic.

...............maybe...............
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mclovin, I wont quote you incase I get it wrong.......anyway, thanks for putting me straight.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]I'd like to state here & now:
    I have no intention of having anything to do with the Takeover at Charlton Athletic.

Now see what will happen, with that flippant maybe, they wont leave you alone now, you know that dont you?...................

or do you?
  • Options
    Its called "publicity" E !!

;-)
  • Options
    This thread has been hi-jacked, can we get back to discussing my impending hero status? Will no one join me inthe out of date season ticket protest? Meet me on the half way line at Bray and we can all burn the booklets in full view of the chairman.

Mclovin was right this thread is all about me!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]This thread has been hi-jacked, can we get back to discussing my impending hero status? Will no one join me inthe out of date season ticket protest? Meet me on the half way line at Bray and we can all burn the booklets in full view of the chairman.

Mclovin was right this thread is all about me!!

Just take it to the Ryanair check in when you fly out, ask them to pass it to the "Chairmen"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]I'd like to state here & now:

MOG, I am looking for a nice "Rug" can you help?

..............something with a side parting would be good.............. ;)

• Options
    how did it all work out in the end?