Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Programme Deal

Don't know if it's been mentioned before but we have agreed a two-year deal with Bishops Printers to produce our programme for the next two seasons. A print run of 4,000 gives some idea of what sort of gates we're expecting (in terms of how it compares to our PL print-runs, does anyone know what they were?). The same company does Fulham, Chelsea and Palace's programmes. Next season's programme wil be around 80 pages and will be printed on a Heidelberg B-2 ten colour printer.

You can get the full story here:
http://www.printweek.com/printbuying/news/913723/Charlton-Athletic-gives-two-season-printing-contract-Bishops-Printers/

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2009
    sorry I think that's a torpedo approaching of the port bow : - )

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=26758&page=1#Item_36
  • Options
    Sorry, I just realised this story is two days old. I thought today was the 17th (when the story went online) but it's not. Apologies. I'd delete this thread but it doesn't look like one can.
  • Options
    I can though. :-)

We don't delete though, we hide all of the threads in a little vault then once a month all admin get together in an underground room with a huge blazing open fire, wearing smoking jackets, drinking neat whisky and generally chuckling about the threads gone by the wayside.
  • Options
    Although to be fair the only mention of this I can find on here doesn't provide the link, the name of the company, the fact that they're using Heidelberg B-2, or - most important of all - that we now share a printers with Palace, who I presume will have a higher print-run ergo be prioritised ahead of us in the print queues.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: floydandharvey[/cite]Although to be fair the only mention of this I can find on here doesn't provide the link, the name of the company, the fact that they're using Heidelberg B-2, or - most important of all - that we now share a printers with Palace, who I presume will have a higher print-run ergo be prioritised ahead of us in the print queues.

TBF there was a third thread that was also sunk which had the link as well.