Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Late 80s/90s Videos?

edited June 2009 in General Charlton
People - any1 hav any old videos (Moving Magazines-thats a blast from the past ain't it) from the late 80s/90s!! Just goin back to when I started supporting the boys and are looking for videos to have or borrow, anyone help me out? Best wishes for a new season of new grounds, where does it start-Hereford!!! James

Comments

• Options
    Got most of these,+ all the vids from '88 onwards.....
    Also got the "Battle of the Bridge" Vid, Newcastle Away (3-4),Leicester Away (0-2),Notts County (2-2, Barmers OG and all),Bristol City away (Dec 1st 1990),and Millwall Away,5th December 1995.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Got most of these,+ all the vids from '88 onwards.....
    Also got the "Battle of the Bridge" Vid, Newcastle Away (3-4),Leicester Away (0-2),Notts County (2-2, Barmers OG and all),Bristol City away (Dec 1st 1990),and Millwall Away,5th December 1995.

Anyone able to put these vids on DVD ?
  • Options
    Fantastic, so if ok with you how can I get hold of some of your videos to copy? Remember some of those games, winning in the last minute at St James' Park, awesome comeback!! James
  • Options
    Any time mate,
    where you based ?
  • Options
    Cheers Pal, I'm in Bromley, what about you?