Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I've had a sign

For years I've had a Charlton key ring, yesterday the Charlton emblem fell off and I no longer have a sign.

What can it mean?

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2009
    It means you have to buy a new key ring.
  • Options
    I blame Steve Waggot ;0)
  • Options
    Don't worry mate I'm going bexleyheath tomorow I'll pick you up a new one....... Doh!!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I had a Charlton key ring but it broke a while ago. Think it was the day the Irish/Japanese takeover was called off.
  • Options
    Mine died too - broke off in my pocket.

Deffo Waggott's fault - especially with his enormous salary (apparently it's Cronaldo-esque) well that's what Seth Plum told me
  • Options
    I've got a big white metal disc with a red border, and the number 30 written in black. Is it a sign?
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I bought a new Charlton mug at the beginning of last season. It is now very faded and chipped - what can it mean?
  • Options
    That its not dish washer proof ?
  • Options
    I had one too - the handle fell off in january.
  • Options
    I had an Alan Pardew party bus....but the wheels fell off that in November
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It means you got your monies worth so get a new one. The club could do with the money
  • Options
    Must be difficult choosing the players to appear on this years mugs. No way of knowing who will be hear come the big kick off. My guess is a mug with Burton, Spring, Moo2 and McLeod..........Any takers ?
  • Options
    Pass
  • Options
    I wish we had players that could........... ;-(
  • Options
    Oi what about my nephew lol
  • Options
    Last week I was under 14 stone, this morning I am over 14 stone, what can it mean?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Last week I was under 14 stone, this morning I am over 14 stone, what can it mean?

It means you're getting fatter ........

:o)
  • Options
    You an the missus swapped posistions for once e.... he he. ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: lancashire lad[/cite]For years I've had a Charlton key ring, yesterday the Charlton emblem fell off and I no longer have a sign.

What can it mean?
    it means the club is no longer constrained by the locks and chains that have held us back for the last few years .... the takeover is on
  • Options
    It means you're number one ofn the list of likely candidates as owner of the keys lost in theEast Stand men's loos last week.