Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A proud Dad and more rumours!!!

My eldest plays for junior reds under 7's and at the presentations on Sunday at the valley received most improved player trophy. Well pleased, really proud Dad, especially as anyone who knows me will tell you I am a proper 'sporting failure'. Must pass on my thanks to everyone involved with junior reds, they put in a lot of effort and its much appreciated.

keith Peacock is a legend, presented the trophies to the kids, really got involved - top bloke

Had a chat with him afterwards (all the obvious questions) and he did use the pharse 'something should be sorted out this week'.

I though I'd share this as I was feeling left out hat I'd have nothing to contribute to the takeover rumour mill. But in line with all the usual rumours from people who've had a conversation with Phil Parkinsons's dogs sister and Pete Varney's budgie I reckon if it doesn't happen by Friday we're buggered.

On another note met a few Millwall boys at the weekend and there getting very excited about the 19th - going to take the Valley apart apparently!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Nice one! Fair play to keithie P he does get involved.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Les Berrys Tash[/cite] met a few Millwall boys at the weekend and there getting very excited about the 19th - going to take the Valley apart apparently!!!!!

Bless them, another little club for whom we will be a cup final. Well done to your son and respect to Mr Peacock.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Les Berrys Tash[/cite]Well pleased, especially as anyone who knows me will tell you I am a proper 'sporting failure'.

Got to agree with you there mate (unless you count eating curry as a sport!!)
  • Options
    Good to hear.