Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oh dear!

Comments

• Options
    £26.99????? Are they taking the piss?
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    More important, it currently says "only three left in stock".

Who's bought the rest? Why haven't we been told. Typical bl**dy Charlton, etc, etc
  • Options
    Well, it's just a gimmick gift 'for the chap who has everything', I reckon.
    A bit like giving as a present ...... a copy of a newspaper from your date of birth.

Product Description
    What a perfect gift for any football fan - Now you can have a slice of the action - a real share in Charlton Athletic Football Club

This personalised gift pack entitling you to your very own share in Charlton Athletic Football Club

Pack Contents

Presentation Certificate (A4 parchment)

Welcome Letter

Club or Company History and Information

Shareholder Rights and Information

Postage-paid Registration Card Once the registration card has been returned using the pre-paid registration card the details will be passed on to the Company Registrar, who will issue and send a share certificate direct to the shareholder.

An optional Personalised Presentation Certificate can also be requested on the registration card for a small fee of only £5, which will be sent out within a few days.
  • Options
    I got 1...................
  • Options
    The first shares when we brought them were 0.83p each i think. Then there was a second lot which was cheaper. The last time i looked (ages back) they were 0.30p each im sure they are less than that now.