Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kent v Slurrey Beckenham

Comments

• Options
    Sorry, but i thought you were an adult !!

;-)

Only 6 hours to "Bat-off" !!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Sorry, but i thought you were an adult !!

;-)

Only 6 hours to "Bat-off" !!!

See ya there P....though I'll still be heading for my usual spot up on the embankment.
  • Options
    Game starts at 2:30..................

3& ahalf hours to go..................
  • Options
    Kent got to 184-7 off 20 overs.
  • Options
    9 overs gone - Slurrey are 81 for 2.
  • Options
    11 overs gone - now 93 for 3
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Need 25 off the last over. Two wickets in hand.
  • Options
    19 gone - 160 for 8 .................... C'mon Kent.

Essex out - such a shame ;-)
  • Options
    BDLBDL
    edited June 2009
    Kent win - 168 for 9 off their 20 overs.

Get in

MOG'll be very very happy
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Kent win - 168 for 9 off their 20 overs.

Get in

MOG'll be very very happy

Great News
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kent finish top of the group, which means we will have a home tie in the quarter-finals. :)
  • Options
    home to Durham
  • Options
    A great afternoon out for all and sundry..............assuming you're a Kent fan that is.
  • Options
    Met SoundAs,NSS & Nigel there...........
    Had flag up behind the seats at half 1, by kick-off there was several rows of seats behind us.
    Mrs Mog & myself are abit burnt, but Westie 456 was sensable and stayed covered up.
    And we did the Slurrey AGAIN !!
    C'mon the SuperKent.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Met SoundAs,NSS & Nigel there...........
    Had flag up behind the seats at half 1, by kick-off there was several rows of seats behind us.
    Mrs Mog & myself are abit burnt, but Westie 456 was sensable and stayed covered up.
    And we did the Slurrey AGAIN !!
    C'mon the SuperKent.

You've missed out the all important bit, fook the cricket, where you sat and the fact that you're a bit sun burnt..............how many fooking pints did you sink?
  • Options
    Yay.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooperkent!
  • Options
    I know I said that it might be a "dead rubber" but at least Kent put out their first team (obviously because they wanted a home draw in the Qtr Finals). Surrey, by contrast, showed very little respect to other teams in contention. The following players were all missing:

Afzaal
    Batty
    Benning
    Butcher
    Dernbach
    Meaker
    Murtaza
    Nel
    Newman
    Ramprakash
    Schofield

Of these only Benning didn't play in either the last 20/20 or last County Championship game (16th June).

Apart from that disappointment the sun shone and a good day was had by all Kent supporters.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]I know I said that it might be a "dead rubber" but at least Kent put out their first team (obviously because they wanted a home draw in the Qtr Finals). Surrey, by contrast, showed very little respect to other teams in contention. The following players were all missing:

Afzaal
    Batty
    Benning
    Butcher
    Dernbach
    Meaker
    Murtaza
    Nel
    Newman
    Ramprakash
    Schofield

Of these only Benning didn't play in either the last 20/20 or last County Championship game (16th June)
    Yet they STILL got within 17 runs of winning :o)

besides, we haven't even GOT a first team this year - they're ALL shite!
  • Options
    yep good one mog,by the Joe Denly aint't a Charlton fan.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]yep good one mog,by the Joe Denly aint't a Charlton fan.

Him & FatRob are gooners aren't they ?

In reply to SpoundAs, 6.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    NSS,
    Sod AFKA and admin, we'll sort out the badges !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]yep good one mog,by the Joe Denly aint't a Charlton fan.

Him & FatRob are gooners aren't they ?

In reply to SpoundAs, 6.

yes mate he signed a autograph for northstandjoe.to joe from joe denly,proper Charlton.He asked what does that mean I said I thought you were Charlton,not me mate I'M arsenal.
  • Options
    Got a message from Algarve about badges:
    Said we're on the case,
    See you Thursday.
    P.
  • Options
    We need to finalise our CL design that doesn't breach copyrights. Once we've done that, well get the badges done.
  • Options
    JUST PUT A SWORD ON IT WITH CHARLTON LIFE AROUND IT CHRIST CHARLTON DONT OWN EVERY SWORD IN THE COUNTRY.
  • Options
    Great afternoon in the sun at Beckenham & another good win. Said hello to a couple of Charlton fans but don't know their names. Looked for the flag but couldn't see it. Hoping the Durham match isn't on the same day as the Ipswich Friendly although both could be done, I guess.

AKFA - Re the design for the badges, at NWKA we ran our new logo past Suthers before his sad departure, and he OK'd it with no problem. It has the white horse of Kent in the middle with a sword either side. HTH.
  • Options
    Great to meet the Mogster, Mrs Mog and & Westie 456. Missed SoundAs and NSS but did say hello to another Charlton fan that might have been you, Fanny F?

Another thoroughly professional demolition job by the mighty Kent.

Didn't know Joe Denly was an Arsenal fan. But he's got shockingly bad taste in everything expect batting, so not surprised. Saw an interview with him last year at the time of the 20-20 final when he was asked his favourite band and said Boyzone or Westlife. Can't remember which but either equally proves the point !

Anyone going to the four day championship game v Glos at Beckenham this week?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nigel w[/cite]Anyone going to the four day championship game v Glos at Beckenham this week?
    will it last that long?
  • Options
    Nigel....If it was a bronzed , sveldt goddess with golden locks cascading over her ample bosom

It def wasn't me !
  • Options
    went to both. I am not sure why they do not play more at Beckenham, the crowds are better. Might help if they put up some golf stands though