Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Exclusive: silence broken on developments

edited June 2009 in Not Sports Related
yes I can exclusively reveal that I have commenced contruction of new fence and front wall, and will be updating on developments over the summer

Comments

• front wall
  • Must say........... I prefer the front wall.
  • Oh gawd.

Used to be a nice area around here too.

*shakes head*
  • yes altho i need some better coping, those are temporary and the middle one is wrong size as I reduced the original structure but kept similar design, needs a lick of paint on the white bits too
  • Sorry FC1 (leader of the Falconwood Brigade) I am refusing to block pave my front garden...
  • If you imprint concrete your drive I'll firebomb your gaff.

No coded warning either.
  • he he no worries on that one.. I am going for a pressed in pebble concrete drive with path and grass. You have your work cut out firebombing tho with the paveprint mob in the FC locale
  • Falconwood, the home of the imprinted concrete drive.
  • What the flaming nora is imprinted concrete?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2009
    There are paving bricks designed to allow rain water to drain into the ground instead of losing it down the drains....should be compulsary IMHO.
    In clay areas (much on SE London in fact), many peoples front gardens are drying out so drasticly that it's causing horrendous subsidence and damage to buildings and homes.
    Particularly a problem in the Catford area evidently, around Torridon Road/Sandhurst Road area....called The Corbett Estate. Some pretty nice nice houses in that area.