Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wimbledon 'would ya' ?

Just to distract from the great non events of late, i thought i'd do a topical 'would ya' but i cant do the picture. Can some fellow addick put a pic up of ANNABEL CROFT for me, ta (the more recent the better as you'd have to be gay not to poke it in her tennis days) :-)
Feel free to add any other tennis totty you think could be debatable or split the camp?

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2009
    money-graphics-2007_880783a.jpg

I hope I've done this properly (it's my first attempt).

And, Yes I feel that I probably would!
  • Options
    A milfy yesSSSSSS

New balls please.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Wimbledon proves that without a shadow of a doubt, Eastern European Ladies are better looking than their Scandinavian counterparts.

'We're only here for the grunting!'

Edit: too many early starts this week.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Wimbledon proves that without a shower of a doubt, Eastern European Ladies are better looking than their Scandinavian counterparts.

'We're only here for the grunting!'

"Shower of doubt" LOL
  • Options
    I used to know her vaguely when she lived at Locksbottom...bit too dipsy for me
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]I used to know her vaguely when she lived at Locksbottom...bit too dipsy for me

You dont have to have a conversation with her!!

yup. prime milf!
  • Options
    YESSSSSSSSSSS!
  • Options
    Who's shower?
  • Options
    alesha_tennis3.jpg

Oops............wrong thread!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ana Ivanovic - now SHE'D get it.
  • Options
    Thanks Red.
    My Daily Alesha...........
  • Options
    Cheers lads, im liking that alesha one.
    Yes to them all at the moment, but for me my all time favorite was sabatini, wasted a bit of time over her as a school boy ;-)
  • Options
    did anyone see her on Famous loade and homeless on the beeb last night even as a vagrant mrs croft would still get it
  • Options
    Yeah, i thought she done well really, fair play to her. I think the final part is tonight, interesting stuff.
  • Options
    That grandson of Churchil shit it big style couldnt face his demons, looked like Ollie Reed (RIP)

Hats of to the beeb brave call doing this programme and done very well it was

i am looking 4wd to 2nites one as i for one would not like to be in a homeless shelter over night, i have done work with St Mungos and i found them very hard places to forget about and i was only there during the day

The show made me realise i should buy the Big Issue more
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]That grandson of Churchil shit it big style couldnt face his demons, looked like Ollie Reed (RIP)

I thought he came accross terribly, what a shame that because of his spoilt upbringing and the fact that he’s never had to stand on his own two feet he’s a complete waste of a man.

Made me want to start a class war to overthrow the aristocracy !

Loved the bit when he said something like “even though I’ve never been homeless I have dabbled in the clandestine side of life” – yeah right !!!