Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southend Away now a Friday night....

2»

Comments

• Options
    In fact im not considering it

Not going end off
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]When was the last time we played on a Friday?

Vs Palace a couple of years back (Feb 8 I think).
  • Options
    Even better, day off, night in Southend afterwards and the rest of the weekend to do what you will.
  • Options
    Day off booked, and recover on the saturday, and then Sunday with the family, fine with me, just means more drinking time
  • Options
    Sorry, what date is it?
  • Options
    I actually think that if you had a booze up planned, a Friday night works better than a Saturday, as long as you can leave early. Much easier to tell the missus you're going out straight from work on a Friday, than go missing for the whole of Saturday.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    friday feb 26th 2010 is the date of this mouthwatering fixture that we would have sold out if it was on a saturday
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Day off booked, and recover on the saturday, and then Sunday with the family, fine with me, just means more drinking time

Agreed, much better
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I actually think that if you had a booze up planned, a Friday night works better than a Saturday, as long as you can leave early. Much easier to tell the missus you're going out straight from work on a Friday, than go missing for the whole of Saturday.

You have to tell her?, just do it, some people, honestly, grow some nads man.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]friday feb 26th 2010 is the date of this mouthwatering fixture that we would have sold out if it was on a saturday

Lol, thanks oohaah!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]

lol, you clearly don't go out as much as me !
  • Options
    Typical ruins my lovely lie in. I'll now have to take an afternoon off work to attend a game thats 20 mins away from where I live. Sod being a Southend supporter working in London would be a major issue getting to the home games.
  • Options
    don't worry chaps, the fixture will have to be changed again as the Carling Cup (or what ever its called now) is on the Sunday (28th - my birthday) ..........and as you all know, we will be at Wembley instead ! lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]

lol, you clearly don't go out as much as me !

LOL
  • Options
    and also you're not married yet... lets see who's got the gnads once she's got that wedding ring on.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]and also you're not married yet... lets see who's got the gnads once she's got that wedding ring on.

You clearly have no idea of the dynamics in my relationship :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]and also you're not married yet... lets see who's got the gnads once she's got that wedding ring on.

You clearly have no idea of the dynamics in my relationship :-)

Same as ours, and like ours they will be removed on your wedding day ;(
  • Options
    More drinking time :D
  • Options
    Half day at work. Get to Southend early doors. Drink booze. Watch the game. Hollywood's afterwards.

Job done.

:-)