Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

History question

2»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Could learn about the Normans the ethnic cleancing,murdering bastards !

Don't worry, I told him.
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]
    [cite]

And of course the Romans were law abiding citizens ; )

What have the Romans ever done for us?

Roads! without the Romans we wouldn't have the M25, the b*****ds ;)
  • Henry, Lennon was bigger than Jesus. So in cultural terms he is pivotal in giving peace a chance.

Don't think Cardigan invented the cardigan, just the pompous bugger wore one on his yacht whilst his brigade died in the cold. Some company then used the pompuss ass 'hero' for advertising the cardigan.
  • BIgger than Jesus was the name of the Be Sharps first album
  • He wasn't bigger than Jesus, he was only about 5' 6" at most.
  • [cite]Posted By: ColinTat[/cite]Henry, Lennon was bigger than Jesus. So in cultural terms he is pivotal in giving peace a chance.

Don't think Cardigan invented the cardigan, just the pompous bugger wore one on his yacht whilst his brigade died in the cold. Some company then used the pompuss ass 'hero' for advertising the cardigan.

If you ever see a copy I recommend reading "The Reason Why" - by Cecil Woodham-Smith about the Charge of the Light Brigade.
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]balaclava
    origins of the name BMob
    so they say. DA9 may or not confirm.

Or from the wax Barbour jackets worn in the early 80's, or from the B-block in the old covered end seats, depending on who you talk to.
  • To be fair, if he's studied all of the things listed above there isn't a lot left is there? He'd just have to cover the dinosaurs and then the arabs inventing oil and that's it - History, tick
  • I thougt it was from the B class locomotive which was the last one they ticked off in their spotters book
  • Steve Waggot,Ian Dowie and Alan Pardew for the mass of a murder of football club
  • update from henry jnrs education.

In his ICT classes he has to do powerpoint presentations on famous people. Last week it was stephen hawking.

This week its Elvis.
  • Sponsored links:

• Costello?
  • no, michael jackson's father in law