Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

4 hours till my wedding

edited June 2009 in Not Sports Related
I am sure there are things I am meant to be doing....

Comments

• Options
    hahaha and CL definitely wasn't what the vicar recommended i take it!

good luck lad
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]I am sure there are things I am meant to be doing....

1. Doing your hair.
    2. Polishing your shoes.
    3. Preparing your speech.
    4. Making sure the Best man's got the ring.
    5. Make sure you get there on time.

I've cracked this 5 lark ;)
    seriously, have a great day and enjoy the rest of your lives together.
  • Options
    just enjoy it mate, cause the day seems to go very quickly ! (or so I found)

certainly got the weather for it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]I am sure there are things I am meant to be doing....

Like chucking a few large single malts down yer throat!
  • Options
    cheers all - i expect takeover to be complete by time I get back from Barbados.
  • Options
    Thinking of ways to get out of it
  • Options
    Good luck!
  • Options
    Very best of luck. Speech! Speech!
  • Options
    All the Best..........
    Hope you're marrying a fellow 'Addick !!
    ;-)
  • Options
    Good luck.

Did You know the valley do weddings.
    VERY quiet this time of year.

;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If it is your wedding please get off CL
  • Options
    Hope it went well...best of luck!
  • Options
    MrOneLung - presumably now MrTwoLungs ...

John - only just realised it was you when I looked up your profile ! Spoke to your Dad a week or so ago and he did say when your wedding was due to take place. I'm sure it all went beautifully - as long as everything was over & done with by the time the golf ball sized hail made it's entrance ! Unless you wanted a white wedding ....

Have a great honeymoon & an even greater life together.

Jean
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Good show mate - got married last year - just a blur :) - hope it all went well fella, good luck for the future...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]MrOneLung - presumably now MrTwoLungs ...

John - only just realised it was you when I looked up your profile ! Spoke to your Dad a week or so ago and he did say when your wedding was due to take place. I'm sure it all went beautifully - as long as everything was over & done with by the time the golf ball sized hail made it's entrance ! Unless you wanted a white wedding ....

Have a great honeymoon & an even greater life together.

Jean

Cheers Jean - what a fantastic day.Hot and sunny until 2 mins after the photos finished when the heavens opened. Timed to perfection. Roll on Barbados tomorrow,where I will be brokering a takeover with some friends over at Sandy Lane