Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

No thats what i call a storm

hail as big as ive ever seen. Sorry March51 if that pidgeon was out in that he is brown bread mate.

Comments

• Options
    14 of the biggest hailsones came down my chimney. Never seen the like !
  • Options
    Nowt in Sydenham: very,very humid tho...
  • Options
    came down in buckets here in Swanley - kids got very excited and have spent the past 10 mins running around in the garden getting soaked. Now just getting bathed to warm up.

Summer rain is lovely - a lot less colder than its winter counterpart.
  • Options
    North essex dry as a bone and blue skies
  • Options
    We haven't had any rain or hail at all out this way (Surrey) but clouds are gathering. Hopefully he's flown round it GH, or is taking another breather in a bus shelter somewhere.
  • Options
    Tipping it down in the Medway towns.
  • Options
    Dry as a bone here in Bromley...though we heard one or two loud thunder claps away in the distance about an hour back.
  • Options
    Down in Sunny Cornwall we haven't seen a cloud all week.

Blue skies and steaming. Beach weather.
    Who needs to go abroad .... ?
  • Options
    Hammered it down in Welling, my little'un stood by the back door amazed by it...
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited June 2009
    Wow, that Hail, was the biggest i ever saw!! Went round me Mars in SE7, i was due to cook bbq, when i started it was glorious, when i got the coal white it started to spit, and then man o man did the hail come down!! had loads of food on the bbq, so had ot carry on, and i got soaked (was under cover but somehow still got drenched) and i also got struck right on the nose by a giant piece of hail!!

Never known hail like it!! Mental, but wicked.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    +25C here in Canmore, lovely & warm :-)
  • Options
    Plenty of rain, thunder and lightening here in Walderslade, glad we were not still at Chatham dockyard.
  • Options
    and Wimbledon dodged it, was waiting for the roof to shut!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]+25C here in Canmore, lovely & warm :-)

Don't be cocky dude, that hail came down and it was still 27 degrees!! ;-)
  • Options
    its still on my lawn 2 hours after the storm.
  • Options
    Sweating like a paedophike vicar - and no signs of rain !
  • Options
    Bloody garage has flooded. Not seen rain and sleet like this in a very long time.
  • Options
    Overnight babysitter sorted. Arrive at pub in SE18. Met by bar staff sweeping water out the front, back and side doors. 45mins drinking time lost whilst waiting for a bus. Also, how shite is Sky? Bit of rain/hail and the Murray match vanished for 35mins!
  • Options
    Funny that cause it absolutely hammered it down in Forest Hill.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]

Funny that cause it absolutely hammered it down in Forest Hill.

Seriously ?
    A few drops of Heavy rain, but that was it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bexleyheath was covered with hail and thunder for about half an hour last night.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: StubleyAddick[/cite]Bexleyheath was covered with hail and thunder for about half an hour last night.

Much better that than Hail and Pace !
  • Options
    Not as good as Hales and Pates!

I'll get me.........oh, I didn't bring one.
  • Options
    I did tell you all it was comming.. all be it a few months ago but it did come.. ;-)
  • Options
    Cue another one soon
  • Options
    Absolutely tipped it down in Greenhithe, went as dark as night at 7pm then blinding lightening and deafening thunder after the deluge of rain. All in all last about an hour. Just amazed at how nice it can be during the day and break up as dramatically as it did last night.
  • Options
    Still Sunny in S.................

You know the rest..............
  • Options
    We were all at KB's having a BBQ. Funny as, watching everyone still in the garden saying, 'its only a shower' with KB still cooking away under a brolly! Soon ran inside when we all started to get pelted by hail the size of golf balls! Amazing stuff!