Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your Best T.V Cop Shows (inc. Private Eyes)..............

2»

Comments

• Options
    Has to be the wire which for me is one of the best things to have ever been on tv
  • Options
    Naked Gun?
  • Options
    Police Camera Action
  • Options
    Dexter.

The books are better if anyone is interested.
  • Options
    The sweeney is the only serious one I have liked. Other than that, police squad and the British one a few years ago the spoof documentary with bones and strings, can't remember the name was good too.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: wickford[/cite]The Mentalist - slick production with comedic moments

agree
  • Options
    The Rockford Files. JAMES Garner always got the job done but nine times out of ten did not make any money'.
    Frost The only one of late worth watching .
    Hill Street Blues in the 80s was something different.
    Callem what was the actors name,can see his face .Had a side kick by the name of Lonely.
    Save the best to last SPENDER.....JIMMY NAIL....IF ONLY HE WOULD WRITE ANOTHER SPENDER.
  • Options
    Lewis, it was Callen, played by Edward Woodward who later played 'The Equaliser'.
  • Options
    Moonlighting with a young Bruce Willis and Cybil Shepherd.

OK it wasn't serious but I used to love it.

Agnes answers phone.........

"Blue Moon Detective Agency. If persons are missing, if objects are lost, we'll find then for you at a reasonable cost. Your runaway husband that non-paying louse. We'll find and bring him back to the house. Lost a prize winning dog? Lost a prize winning cat? We'll find them both for you in just no time flat. So tell us your problem, it'll all work out fine. Just tell me your problem, it's why I'm on the line.
  • Options
    March51
    Cheers for that ,i can sleep better tonight now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ShoeString
    LOM
    ATA