Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    You really shouldn't have listed this as General Charlton.....

People willl wet their pants and think he's the first post takeover signing!
  • Options
    Jesus - are they playing a 1-1-8 formation next year
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]You really should have listed this as general charlton .....

???
  • Options
    Although they bought Kaka, Ronaldo and Benzema (looks like a done deal) It will be a team of superstars, who won't be able to gel as a team especially not in 1 year.

Barca will win league, cup and kings cup and also have a good run in the Champ league.

Benzema should have gone to Manure and I m looking forward to a Real vs Man you in the Champions league
  • Options
    I thought this was going to be, another that got away thread................ ;)
  • Options
    Madrid have now made 4 signings totalling £178m!!

Personally i think Benzema is a great signing, he'll become one of the worlds best strikers. Van Nistelrooy has been told he can leave and Raul is in the latter stages of his career, so to sign Benzema (and it stops any of their rivals buying him) is a great move.
  • Options
    I agree about Benzema Chris, tore Fiorentina to shreds in the in the champs league last season, the only player Lyon have/had left and they will find it tough to replace him. The thing is he is not a Raul/RVN type player, more like a young Henry, I think it could be a mistake from them not to have that type of 18 yard player in the side
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]I agree about Benzema Chris, tore Fiorentina to shreds in the in the champs league last season, the only player Lyon have/had left and they will find it tough to replace him. The thing is he is not a Raul/RVN type player, more like a young Henry, I think it could be a mistake from them not to have that type of 18 yard player in the side

True Benzema is not your 'fox in the box' type player but Real do still have Higuain and Huntelaar as well.
    One thing is though after spending all this money, who do they buy next summer if Barca win everything again?
  • Options
    Benzema is class, it'll be very interesting to see how it all pans out at Real Madrid.
  • Options
    a charlton fan