Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

For the first time in my life....

2»

Comments

• Options
    It could be worse................................you could be millwall.
  • Options
    Worthy of a pint!

Shall we continue on the above thread?????
  • Options
    not many enjoys oracles posts... you'll soon come to learn that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortain[/cite]It could be worse................................you could be millwall.

carry on like this much longer................trust me, we will be :-(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oracle[/cite]I'm getting angry becasuse I'm being accussed of wanting this to happen...its a shame that some people on here are sniping at me because I have been proved right and they have been proved wrong....

Rothko- Going on about Rangers is very childish in my book.

Maybe if you and the other Curbs out merchants had got behind him more he would still be here and we might not be in quite as much deep sh**. Just my opinion in the same way as you are expressing yours.

Your entitled to your opinion but I think that your belief the things would be different if Curbishley had stayed is wholly misguided.

The fact is the Curbishley himself knew we were in the shit and that he couldn't change it, so he got out before he was dragged down with us
  • Options
    Hear, hear that man......
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    for the last 6 years i have been reading a vocal small majority calling for curbs out yet he delivered prem football every year.then he has enough of the criticsm he gets out and does the off and and the curbs out brigade tell us they told us so?
  • Options
    'yeah but the team curbs left behind is s**t' ..... still under curbs we got 47 premiership points and to the quarter finals of the FA cup with that s**t.... it's not rocket science curbs was a miracle worker
  • Options
    When was the last time we won an away game?...
  • Options
    how much is a pint of milk?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    when did we knock chesterfield out of the cup?
  • Options
    Depends where you shop....
  • Options
    Sorry, I define the question....when was the last time we won away......in the league?....
  • Options
    the rot set in a long time b4 this season as a lot of people on here have the nous to see
    as Orcale says 'when did we last win away in the Prem?'
    last Oct wasn't it?
    how many points did we get from Oct to May last season?
    less than all bar Sunderland I would guess
    Curbs knew he had started to lose a hold of things and got out while he could reputation intact
    he's a smart operator....
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    [cite]Posted By: Oracle[/cite]..

Bring back Sue Townsend...

Your usual low value input to any debate I see. Ha ha. I'm not laughing at you Russ, just about you.
  • Options
    I couldn't give a monkey's what you think about me as I'm sure you don't give a monkey's what I think about you...but as a representive of Charlton, maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself....after all, I am a "customer"...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oracle[/cite]I couldn't give a monkey's what you think about me as I'm sure you don't give a monkey's what I think about you...but as a representive of Charlton, maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself....after all, I am a "customer"...

are you these days? did you go last night then?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oracle[/cite]I couldn't give a monkey's what you think about me as I'm sure you don't give a monkey's what I think about you...but as a representive of Charlton, maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself....after all, I am a "customer"...

Ah, the old "you're a director and shouldn't be nasty to me but I can say what I like about you and the other director's line. Not heard that for nearly a whole month.

If you don't give a monkey's than stop making the remarks and stick to posts about pubs and curry houses in Sidcup (obviously the limit of your universe) that everyone, me included, ignores.

As to be a customer you have to hand over some money and come to games. So that rules you out then. Cue bleat about "I went to Grimsby in 1875" that I won't bother to read.
  • Options
    If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oracle[/cite]If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen....

exactly my point.

you have no problem in giving out shit, yet you don't seem to be able to take it yourself.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Has anyone seen my hole punch? I left it somewhere...
  • Options
    No, i'm quite cosy thanks. It's not if your remarks get me heated in the way that mine get you all hot under the collar

all together now

For it's a grand old team to play for,
    For it's a grand old team to see,
    And if you know the history, It's enough to make your heart go, Nine-in-a-row
    We don't care what the Oracle says,
    What the hell do we care, For all we know, is that there going to be a show,
    And the Famous Charlton Athletic will be there."
  • Options
    I prefered Colonel Dearing from Buck Rogers to any of the A team's "women".
  • Options
    Charlton going down.....disappointing but not the end of the world...unless Charlton is your pathetic world.
  • Options
    Have I successfully randomised this god-awful thread to death yet? No winners here really are there? I'll happily discuss colonel dearing though...
  • Options
    poor debs.
  • Options
    your a barrel of laughs ain't ya Dave.
  • Options
    right, we've all had a pop at each other. time to move on for everyone.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!