Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hayes confirmed as new owner

Charlton v Wycombe will be his first game in charge of club

http://www.football.co.uk/wycombe_wanderers/hayes_becomes_new_wycombe_owner_rss125582.shtml

Comments

• Options
    V. Good!
  • Options
    I always check the category now with these things.
  • Options
    So will Ben Hayes be confirmed as the new owner of Charlton on Friday, and the cause for Thursday night's Q&A being canceled?

We should be told!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: American_Addick[/cite]So willBenHayes be confirmed as the new ownerof Charltonon Friday, and the cause for Thursday night's Q&A being canceled?

We should be told!

No, Ben Hayes won't
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: American_Addick[/cite]So will[b aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Ben[/b]Hayes be confirmed as the new owner[b aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]of Charlton[/b]on Friday, and the cause for Thursday night's Q&A being canceled?

We should be told!

No,[b aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Ben[/b]Hayes won't

So, someone else then???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: American_Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: American_Addick[/cite]So willBenHayes be confirmed as the new ownerof Charltonon Friday, and the cause for Thursday night's Q&A being canceled?

We should be told!

No,BenHayes won't

So, someone else then???

No Comment
  • Options
    you can tell em henners i signed the deal today its all done and dusted
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]you can tell em henners i signed the deal today its all done and dusted

You know me, news will come on the OS first, as always.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]you can tell em henners i signed the deal today its all done and dusted

PV's been at home all day.........................

er....so I've been told....
  • Options

We should be told!

No,BenHayes won't

Benjamin?