Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

TORCHWOOD....

Episode 2 in half-hour........................!!!!

Comments

• Options
    It's crackin' boyo!!
  • Options
    its crap, come on..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]its crap, come on..
    Agreed. Gash.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I have to admit I'm quite enjoying it so far, and the bit where Ianto turned up with the JCB made me laugh out loud. It is making me feel incredibly old though, as I taught the girl who plays Lois Habiba when she was twelve.

(highlight the bit after Ianto to read it).
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited July 2009
    Lovin it' Lovin It' Lovin It'

Been cheating and tried to look for spoilers on the net but cant find anything beyond last nights episode (Which I looked at this morning...doh)
    Think it's been excellent, even if only to look at sexy Gwen
    So come on, who are the 456 then? (Yes, I know it's a radio frequency initially)

evemyles250206.jpg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]I have to admit I'm quite enjoying it so far, and the bit where Ianto[span style=color: #FFFFFF]turned up with the JCB[/span]made me laugh out loud. It is making me feel incredibly old though, as I taught the girl who plays Lois Habiba when she was twelve.

(highlight the bit after Ianto to read it).

Can't highlight on a mobile!

Yes it's crap, but it's brilliant at the same time.
  • Options
    I'd never watched it before as that Barrowman fella gives me the heebi geebis. But i'm finding it very funny. I'm loving the Welshness & the main Doris in it is very good!
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I've no idea who the 456 are but they appear to have taken over my mobile!
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Argh!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]I've no idea who the 456 are but they appear to have taken over my mobile!

"They Are Coming"

Maybe thats the mantra from RM & MS once the takeover goes through?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    there the new owners of charrlton
  • Options
    Spook if something does happen today, as its now tomorrow, if you get what i'm saying 8-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Spook if something does happen today, as its now tomorrow, if you get what i'm saying 8-)
    No you loon :-)
  • Options
    Did anyone hear Barrowman on radio one? He managed to be more irritating than Moyles! That, i thought, was impossible.
    He breaks into song every 30 seconds when being interviewed. This is not normal rational human behaviour!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: millaphile[/cite]Did anyone hear Barrowman on radio one? He managed to be more irritating than Moyles! That, i thought, was impossible.
    He breaks into song every 30 seconds when being interviewed. This is not normal rational human behaviour!

I bet last night was not the first time he's screamed whilst chained to a bed either?
  • Options
    I quite like this....and i've got a thing for Welsh girls :)
  • Options
    All Welsh girls are called Helen. fact.
  • Options
    Its kid tv with swearing, and some sexual reference etc Dr Who 'lite' with rude words.. the plot and characters are weak and shallow, and a lot of the non-sci fi stuff is implausable and plain daft - puzzled as to who their target audience is. It actually makes Primeval look good.

the overtly gay/welsh thing is just so BBC regional development/minorities, etc. I have nothing against either grouping but it ends up being annoying more than anything as it is constantly rammed down your throat.

the one thing its got going for it is its in HD, however worst of all is the leading 'babe' has a gap between her teeth you could drive the QE2 through..although it appears the producers have got wise to this in recent series and told her to keep her trap shut a bit more.

:)
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    [cite]Posted By: millaphile[/cite]All Welsh girls are called Helen. fact.

Don't know any called Helen :(
  • Options
    missed last two episodes as busy working so in a nutshell is it worth iplayering last two and then catching up..........bugger all else on...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    not watched it before - everyone is right though
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited July 2009
    [cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]missed last two episodes as busy working so in a nutshell is it worth iplayering last two and then catching up..........bugger all else on...

i think it is, depends what floats your boat, its Sci fi so you have to abandon all credibility to enjoy it, not over keen on Barrowman, but love the storyline with the civil servant John Frobisher, played by Peter Capaldi, who was Malcom Tucker in The Thick Of It, great bit of casting IMO.

My only complaint is the OTT female government enforcer woman, all mean looks and look how tough I am for a woman role, pathetic.
  • Options
    thats sorted now have to get a few beers in......will make up for not going to welling
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]Its kid tv with swearing, and some sexual reference etc Dr Who 'lite' with rude words.. the plot and characters are weak and shallow, and a lot of the non-sci fi stuff is implausable and plain daft - puzzled as to who their target audience is. It actually makes Primeval look good.

the overtly gay/welsh thing is just so BBC regional development/minorities, etc. I have nothing against either grouping but it ends up being annoying more than anything as it is constantly rammed down your throat.

the one thing its got going for it is its in HD, however worst of all is the leading 'babe' has a gap between her teeth you could drive the QE2 through..although it appears the producers have got wise to this in recent series and told her to keep her trap shut a bit more.

So put you down in the undecided catagory them? ;-)
  • Options
    I still watch it hoping to be surprised.
  • Options
    I know it's crap and I know it's really a kids show with some scary bits but sometimes you just gotta sit back and enjoy some silly trash!

It's much better than the first series though!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: millaphile[/cite]All Welsh girls are called Helen. fact.
    Apart from my wife!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]I'd never watched it before as that Barrowman fella gives me the heebi geebis. But i'm finding it very funny. I'm loving the Welshness & the main Doris in it is very good!

I quite like him.....oh dear maybe I'm not so hetero as I thought I was. Ho hum......

I haven't watched any of it by the way.
  • Options
    Loving it!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]the overtly gay/welsh thing is just so BBC regional development/minorities, etc. I have nothing against either grouping but it ends up being annoying more than anything as it is constantly rammed down your throat.

Really enjoying it. I do think he's lovely just as long as he's not singing. No complaints about him getting his kit off either but they do go just a tad overboard. The scene in the last series where he was slow dancing with the solider had me sitting with a pillow over my head unable to watch in how corny it was.

If I met the bloke that plays Gwens fella in the street I'd have to fight the urge to give him a cuddle.

Shame this series is going to be so short.