Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

UFC 100

Anyone watching it this weekend? Its on sky channel 433- Racing World according to this Telegraph Article

Comments

• Options
    Yep Bepsing v Dan Henderson isnt it?
  • Options
    Isn't Lesnar fighting?
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Yeah Lesner vs Mir, GSP vs Alves the card looks really good. I think Bisping got his work cut out against Henderson, Bisping could fall victim to henderson lay and pray tactics.
  • Options
    Cracking Card!

You can make arguments for both fighters in each fight.

Lesner dominated the first fight against Mir, ref probably should have stopped it in the 1st, but lesner really showed his naivety getting caught with the submission. - I will go for lesnar as he wont be so stupid 2nd time around.

GSP vs Alves - If they stay on their feat Alves will win i reckon, if it goes to ground GSP by submission. - I will pick the upset and go with Alves.

Big mouth vs Big Bore - Henderson has a big punch but hasnt TK'd anyoner for about 3 years. Bisping is over hyped and doesnt have the power. As Dana White is Bispings love buddy expect Bisping to win by split decision. - I go against myself here and say Bisping will win by knee strikes.
  • Options
    Is this the wrestler Lesnar? He was a scary man. I'd hate to get on the wrong side as him.
  • Options
    Yes McLovin it is the same bloke, he is UFC Heavyweight Champion got his title shot after 2/3 fights makes the division look a bit of a joke.

Lesner vs Mir - Really want Mir to win, can only see it happening via submission but realistically after losing first time around by sub Lesnar probably based his training camp on sub defense. Lesner to win by Ground and Pound

GSP vs Alves - Agree with above, but taken into account Alves weight issue i think GSP will try take this to floor early on and wear Alves down and grind out a win.
    [cite]Posted By: All_Thaid_Up[/cite]Big mouth vs Big Bore

Couldn't have labelled that any better. I can see this going 3 rounds Bisping win by split decision
  • Options
    i tell yo what that is the best news i have heard in ages, i will be sky plusing it and trying to watch all of it 100 greatest fights before the main event as well i will be watching that over and over again

what a card that is as well lesner vs mir

GSP( is the man)

Bisbing is fecking blinding

if only Lee Murray hadnt been caught up in the robbery he would have been banging in this as well without a doubt had more skills than bisbing and a knockout punch like no man
  • Options
    bisping beat him with boxing ,agree murray would be a world beater,hes trainer is a regular charlton supporter by the way
  • Options
    ESPN did a documentry on Lee Murray a little while ago which is worth a watch and apparently someone has bought the film rights to his life.
    Anyone else impressed by the UK Team on TUF UK vs USA?

Lee Murray Documentry
  • Options
    did silva beat him by choke? i know he beat rivera
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2009
    Lee would have been blinding Nolly,

Speed and aggresion knock out punching and a local lad as well, In his prime his cardio was supreme boy how he had bulked since we were nippers knocking about together,

The UFC was made for him, he KO'd Tito Ortiz in a night club in Vegas i believe after a bit of disrespectful talking, and the way he tapped the guy out in his first UFC fight (Rivera I think about 60 seconds) was only ever going to be the begining of something great.

I think Silva did beat him but thats the great thing in MMA you fight you win you fight you lose and you just keep fighting no one seems to Duck anyone Dana has it sewn up
  • Options
    Saw Murray knock someone clean out in Zens once, i've never seen anyone move so fast. He was certainly called Lightning for a reason!
  • Options
    Is UFC fake like WWE :o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]Is UFC fake like WWE :o)

Hardly
  • Options

not on your nelly
  • Options
    edited July 2009

Not for the faint hearted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbjUORLJr1k
  • Options

Look a Lesnar, strolls in and becomes Heavyweight Champ after coming from WWE ;-)
  • Options
    Rodney's Link

It's not fake at all these are hardened brutes! they get kicked full pelt in the head and over they go unlike wwe!
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]

Look a Lesnar, strolls in and becomes Heavyweight Champ after coming from WWE ;-)

Testament to him being a tough guy rather than the sport being fake. My mate is an ex muay thai world champion and trainer and is now training in UFC/ MMA and its certainly not like the pantomime of wrestling.

Its like boxing is in comparison to wwe to put it another way.
  • Options
    2 hrs till the bonanza i am just getting settled i can not wait Vurbey thanks for the link it was blinding good to see me old mate Mark Epstein on there as well

a long time has passed since him and his Brother David used to pick me up and chuck me over the seats and catch me on the top deck of the 161 on our way to Eaglesfield
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    night night bisbing what a fecking right hook by Henderson
  • Options
    Good card all round last night.

Henderson's Ko of Bisping was one of the best I have seen, Didnt need the follow up elbow he was clearly out cold.

GSP was impressive against Alves (with a groin pull!), the guy really has no challengers at that weight.

Lesnar just man handled Mir, Mir's fac looked like a burger after that - I thought lesnar's interview was funny. 'I am going home to drink coors light, as Bud light dont pay me!' (budweiser was one of the main sponsors!)

The undercard was good as well, Coleman somehow lasting 3 rounds and winning, and a few sick submissions. I think in 2 fights the guy was out cold.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: All_Thaid_Up[/cite]Good card all round last night.

Henderson's Ko of Bisping was one of the best I have seen, Didnt need the follow up elbow he was clearly out cold.

GSP was impressive against Alves (with a groin pull!), the guy really has no challengers at that weight.

Lesnar just man handled Mir, Mir's fac looked like a burger after that - I thought lesnar's interview was funny. 'I am going home to drink coors light, as Bud light dont pay me!' (budweiser was one of the main sponsors!)

The undercard was good as well, Coleman somehow lasting 3 rounds and winning, and a few sick submissions. I think in 2 fights the guy was out cold.

That's a pretty fair assessment. Bisping was outclassed by Henderson, he was never going to knock Henderson out. Alves was outclassed on the floor by GSP, amazing to think that GSP never did wrestling when growing up. Nothing left for him to do now at welterweight, he has to step up in weight.
    Lesnar is quite simply an absolute animal!
  • Options
    Had to laugh at the look on Sables face after Brock said he was going to climb on top that night ....

Oh and Kimbo Slice is in the The Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights starting in Sept ....
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Kimbo Slice - Ha ha ha.

Word is he got knocked out in the first elimination match. - Plenty of rumours on this but dont know how true.