Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Diadora gone bust.

BELEAGUERED Scottish football has suffered another cash blow after Scotland kit manufacturer Diadora UK went into liquidation.

How many other clubs have kits made by them?

Comments

• Options
    Not surprised consider how much they paid for the SFA deal.

Back to Umbro or Nike for them
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]BELEAGUERED Scottish football has suffered another cash blow after Scotland kit manufacturer Diadora UK went into liquidation.

How many other clubs have kits made by them?
    CAFC*
    Watford
    Preston North End
    Valenciennes
    Standard Liege
    Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Napoli
    Malta

And shexy Shteve's Eff Shee Twente

* Crewe
  • Options
    I think Preston and Watford did but may have changed

Those robbing bastards at Standard Liege certainly did so ha ha
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I think Preston and Watford did but may have changed

Those robbing bastards at Standard Liege certainly did so ha ha

Preston NE had already switched to Canterbury, the rugby kit makers.
  • Options
    I like the Canterbury stuff. I'm proposing them as the Joma replacement. Anyone with me say I..
  • Options
    Watford are wearing Joma next year
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]I like the Canterbury stuff. I'm proposing them as the Joma replacement. Anyone with me say I..

agreed, like the kits they do
  • Options
    wernt palarse diadora?

spits...

CryPalaceHSSS0607.gif
  • Options
    don't go near Canterbury,Kukri or Kooga all rugby brands who are in deep deep do do alledgedly.Rumour has it Quins won't have any shirts from kooga for the start of the season alledgedly
  • Options
    No way, Diadora were supposed to be re-releasing the gold stripe 'Borg elite' trainers later this year for the re-make of the firm! Hope this still happens. Borg elite trainers rock.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rangers had Diadora for a couple of seasons about 3 or 4 years ago
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Watford are wearing Joma next year[/quote]

Yes,that is right.

Just got the new shirt.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]wernt palarse diadora?

spits...

CryPalaceHSSS0607.gif
    nike this year
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Super_horns[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Watford are wearing Joma next year

Yes,that is right.

Just got the new shirt.

Do you mean you've got watfords new shirt in july..... imagine a new shirt being available to be bought in july !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]don't go near Canterbury,Kukri or Kooga all rugby brands who are in deep deep do do alledgedly.Rumour has it Quins won't have any shirts from kooga for the start of the season alledgedly

yep, canterbury gone into administration now.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Super_horns[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Watford are wearing Joma next year[/quote]

Yes,that is right.

Just got the new shirt.[/quote]

Do you mean you've got watfords new shirt in july..... imagine a new shirt being available to be bought in july ![/quote]

Well we could order for £20 with our Season tickets...or spend £40 and wait till August probably.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]No way, Diadora were supposed to be re-releasing the gold stripe 'Borg elite' trainers later this year for the re-make of the firm! Hope this still happens. Borg elite trainers rock.[/quote]
    Agree.
    Shop around, you should still be able to get em. Schoo (Bluewater) used to sell them.
  • Options
    canterbury gone bust as well
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]don't go near Canterbury,Kukri or Kooga all rugby brands who are in deep deep do do alledgedly.Rumour has it Quins won't have any shirts from kooga for the start of the season alledgedly

told ya,kooga next i reckon
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: Super_horns[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Watford are wearing Joma next year

Yes,that is right.

Just got the new shirt.

Do you mean you've got watfords new shirt in july..... imagine a new shirt being available to be bought in july !

I believe Arsenal's new away and 3rd kit have been available for few weeks, as well.
    You'd expect that from Arsenal, with Nike ... but Watford?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Canterbury's european operation has gone bust. The NZ operation continues to trade.