Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The balls to ask!

edited July 2009 in Troubleshooting
I can absolutely 'guarantee' you that there are dozens and dozens of us on here who'd like to know who he is right now Dan.So I had the balls or stupidity (if you like) to actually ask. I dodn't expect for one moment for him to reply...but I thought I'd give it a shot.
He's come out of the woodwork (again) at a time when we're all feeling quite desperate and I don't like what he's saying....I would like to know who he is simply because it may help to explain a lot about his agenda. CL or no CL Dan.

Comments

• Can`t see why it matters.
  • When whispers go wrong?
  • It matters because at a time when we are all so down in the dumps we have someone on here who actually seems in some curious way to be revelling in it all and rubbing salt into the wounds from behind his keyboard.........I simply don't like it...we have enough to contend with right now.
    If he wishes to remain annonymous that's his right....but I have another word for it which I won't use.
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]When whispers go wrong?

?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]When whispers go wrong?[/quote]

?[/quote]

Can you explain what your post was in relation to? It looks like an answer to something...
  • what have a missed?

cant be arsed to look in all the threads?
  • for me he is jsut sayign the way he sees it....

Its dark and bleak because everything is dark and bleak......

there is a stale mate at the top bacause of everything we have been discussing on here for days ....

rehashing the past prob isnt the most fun or best thing to do but I dont think anyone here is revellling in anything....
  • Dan posted to me in the crumbs of hope thread.
  • [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]It matters because at a time when we are all so down in the dumps we have someone on here who actually seems in some curious way to be revelling in it all and rubbing salt into the wounds from behind his keyboard.........I simply don't like it...we have enough to contend with right now.
    If he wishes to remain annonymous that's his right....but I have another word for it which I won't use.

I agree, apart from the other word bit cos we might have different other words.
  • [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]When whispers go wrong?

?

Can you explain what your post was in relation to? It looks like an answer to something...

Exactly

Looks like a private conversation, meant for someone else!
  • Sponsored links:

• Sorry chum.
  • I think,Sorry SoundAs, that SoundAs would like to know the identity of 1 "Sailor Browneye".
    Afka explained that somepeople don't want to be identified for several different reasons.