Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blatant lies related to the club

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2009
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Jpb Junior[/cite]Chill out guys, enjoy the break and look forward to the next chapter in supporting our club. This is all one big game of Chinease whispers, whatever happens happpens, we can not change it.

And to those of you accussing Richard Murray of lieing, ask youselves, have you never bent the truth just a little in your jobs or at home.And besides how do you know that he didn't mean some of the things that he said when he said them because if he meant them but they just didn't happen does that make him a liar? Don't take it all so personally, enjoy it for what it is.

That is why supporting Charlton is so much more fun than being an armchair fan following one of the big 4 (or 5 )

agree with you to an extent Jpb Junior BUT when someone like RM says some of the things he said you tend to take it as gospel. If what he said wasn't cast in stone he'd have been better off keeping quiet. It has come back to bite him on the arse as have comments by Waggott and Chappell.

Large ...you're now trying to tell him how he should behave and what he should say....FFS do you know better than him about PR and how to address the media...I don't think so mate!
    Keep quiet?....I thought you were saying he hasn't been open enough.....then as soon as he DOES say something you call him out by suggesting he should keep his mouth shut....make yer mind up for Christ's sake!....I think one can see why, with folk like you on his case, he's decided to say very little....and if you were him I'm sure you'd be doing the same.
  • Options
    Ha ha ha ha and HA
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kevtherev[/cite]X- FILE moment commig on ....... The Truth is out There !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but is the truth what we want to hear?

who freaking knows.
  • Options
    Dont worry Mouldy and Scabby are working on it!