Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Canterbury Beer Festival - This Saturday

DA9DA9
edited July 2009 in Not Sports Related
Coach load of us going Saturday, via a tour of Shepheard Neame in the morning, any other lifers going?

Comments

• Options
    Thought you'd be at the Dartford Festival...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Thought you'd be at the Dartford Festival...

On Sunday I am
  • Options
    thinking of asking ftp
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: charltonfan[/cite]thinking of asking ftp

Go for it mate
  • Options
    I live in Canterbury so I'm obviously going! Going Thursday though as flying to Portugal Friday!
  • Options
  • Options
    We live very close to Shep. Neame. Smell quite enough of it on a near daily basis so no visits from us.
  • Options
    I work at Sheps, get 50% discount on the beers as well :-)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I work at Sheps, get 50% discount on the beers as well :-)[/quote]

Nice one sort us out with a few creates then
  • Options
    Did the tour of Shepard neame (My aunty worked there for years retired a couple years back now) so we took advantage of that just before she left and had a great time, me and Morts Genius got wankered on Hurlimans/hooligans and i shouted at my bird for driving too fast lol

DA9 you'll like the tour, wonderful old building and some awesome real ale to try after!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Did the tour of Shepard neame (My aunty worked there for years retired a couple years back now) so we took advantage of that just before she left and had a great time, me and Morts Genius got wankered on Hurlimans/hooligans and i shouted at my bird for driving too fast lol

DA9 you'll like the tour, wonderful old building and some awesome real ale to try after!!

whoop whoop
  • Options
    years back at the hop festival we stayed over in camp site at Faversham...........drunk as a sack on the tour there......and hey ho got roped into doing some Morris Dancing with a troop of Morris Dancers........dont knock it to you had a go well hard and need to be fit as a fiddle. was crap as guess i didnt have a beard or drank twiggy beer ..great town on Hop Festival weekend........as long as you get train down or stay over
  • Options
    if you go to the Canterbury Beer Festival, try the Big Tree Cider - it's made by a bunch of Charlton supporters, and they'll be there on Friday night