Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Divisional Winners

Had a cheaky £5 e/w bet for all four divisions. Prem is top 2, CCC is top 3, as is L1 & L2. Just abit of fun to see who you think will be worth a punt this season.

Mine are....

Prem - Liverpool ....3/1
CCC - Cardiff....14/1 (If they can keep their players)
L1 - Tranmere.....20/1 (The Barnes effect?)
L2 - Chesterfield....14/1 (Jack Lester)

Think the return will be about 100k if they all win!! haha...

Comments

• 1st - Man Utd
    2nd- Middlesborough
    3rd- Norwich
    4th - Notts County
  • Liverpool
    West Brom
    Huddersfield
    Bradford
  • Prem - Liverpool (by default - United lost much of their creativity & firepower, Chelski in turmoil and Arsenal no backbone))
    CCC - Derby (the new Cloughie magic)
    L1 - Charlton (blind allegiance)
    L2 - Notts County (money to burn)
  • I think I'll be perming my accumulator this year. 2 from each division probably.

First week of August is when I'll take the plunge, but I'm liking...

Chelsea/Man Utd
    Boro/Ipswich - Keane knows how to win this division, and they offer a bit of value.
    Leeds/Huddersfield - Will change if Leeds' top players get sold.
    Rotherham/Bradford - Lot's of value to be had in this division.

I'll add Rangers/Celtic, as either of them to win at 5/6 is a certainty.
  • Think i'll hang on for a few more weeks and see what happens at Newcastle. If they can get a buyer and have Shearer in charge then i'd tip them to win the championship.

I'd go for Liverpool, Newcastle, Norwich and Notts County.

If no buyer for the Toon then i'd go with Middlesbrough.
  • [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]Prem - Liverpool (by default - United lost much of their creativity & firepower, Chelski in turmoil and Arsenal no backbone))
    CCC - Derby (the new Cloughie magic)
    L1 - Charlton (blind allegiance)
    L2 - Notts County (money to burn)

Your logic could be right except for Charlton. It just strikes me that the reasons you apply to MU, Chelsea and Arsenal all apply to Charlton. Still, there is nothing better than blind allegiance - just don't go out with Henry's champagne and noose.
  • Just done a monster

Man U - top 2
    Sheff U - top 3
    Charlton - top 3
    notts county - top 3
    celtic - top 2
    lyon - top 2
    barcelona - top 2
    bayern munich - top 2

a cheeky pound for a 62k return!! Gotta say cant wait for the season to finish and collect my hard earned winnings
  • [cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]Just done a monster

Man U - top 2
    Sheff U - top 3
    Charlton - top 3
    notts county - top 3
    celtic - top 2
    lyon - top 2
    barcelona - top 2
    bayern munich - top 2

a cheeky pound for a 62k return!! Gotta say cant wait for the season to finish and collect my hard earned winnings

who was that with scruffle?
  • bet 365, spat my tea everywhere when saw the potential winings, pound well spent
  • Lets all have a guess who is going to let scruffle down...
  • Sponsored links:

• cant see the top 2 or top 3 markets?
  • Hows that work scruffle - what were the individual odds as most of them must have been odds on.
    Is it a straight accumalator ?
  • [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]cant see the top 2 or top 3 markets?

You find all the out right divisional winners, then just select the team but click e/w (it says on divsional title banner what positions e/w pays out to)
  • i think scruffle has forgot to put a decimal point in his £1.00 stake.
  • [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]Hows that work scruffle - what were the individual odds as most of them must have been odds on.
    Is it a straight accumalator ?

its an accumilator, not sure what odds e/w takes it down too, but for example sheff u are 11-1, kinda bumps up the accumilator somewhat!!

I may have read it wrong, maybe thats only if they all win, but still pays out for lower places?? I'm not really a betting man, so not sure how e/w works properly
  • i'm pretty sure that to get a £62k return they would all have to win their divisions.
    did you do a £1 e/w acc ? if so the win part of that will be about £61,500 i would imagine, and only needs 1 not to win their league to lose the win part.
  • Yeah think thats it, oh well it'l still be a fantastic return of a quid thou