Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kid British

Anyone heard of this band? Seen them live twice now and has been said to be break through band of the year. They have a mixture of ska/indie and a bit of RnB in them. I love theyre music and theyre album called 'it was either this or football - part 1'' comes out at the end of this month and released theyre second single last week what is a new version of ''our house'' named ''our house is dadless'' and had a single before that called ''sunny days'' and so far I am impressed and theyre really good songs just to listen to and catchy. They have there part 1 preview of the album on theyre myspace at the moment www.myspace.com/kidbritishmusic i recommened all to check them out! Much better live but still good music to listen to. Plus you can watch theyre live performance of theyre itunes festival act from last week from which i was there tomorrow night at 10? on itv 2 and see what they are live :) haha anyway check them out if you havn't heard them and discuss in here :)

Comments

• Options
    saw them last year supporting the courteeners and they were way better than the other support band , the highly rated twisted wheel.
  • Options
    same when I saw the enemy this year both Twisted Wheel and Kid British was supporting and Twisted Wheel was meant to be better but I think Kid British has more of a stage presence and I really enjoy theyre music.
  • Options
    I saw them in Brighton supporting the Enemy earlier this year. Loved them and would recommend you have a listen. You are right they are certainly catchy tunes that they knock out. As for Twisted Wheel ,what a bag of shite!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]saw them last year supporting the courteeners and they were way better than the other support band , the highly rated twisted wheel.

Twisted Wheel were terrible when I saw them on the card for the Enemy massively over-hyped by a few of my mates and the music press. Kid British are going places, good vibrant band get a crowd interested too.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: carter[/cite]

Twisted Wheel were terrible when I saw them on the card for the Enemy massively over-hyped by a few of my mates and the music press. Kid British are going places, good vibrant band get a crowd interested too.[/quote]

definatly agree mate, same thing happened kinda with me, my mate had read loads of good things about twisteed wheel but kid british came out on top! Watch tomorrow nights ITV2 itunes festival they will be showing there gig when they supported around 30minutes long? Shows some new songs and I was there and they have got much better to be honest! It says around 8 on the myspace so just leave it on if you can!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WestSussexAddick[/cite]I saw them in Brighton supporting the Enemy earlier this year. Loved them and would recommend you have a listen. You are right they are certainly catchy tunes that they knock out. As for Twisted Wheel ,what a bag of shite!!!
    haha totally agree saw them supporting the enemy in brixton utter shite.
  • Options
    Saw Kid British on Soccer AM. Well into there football and one of them has a brother who plays for Man City's youth team, I think.
  • Options
    Kid British, poor, there album "was either this or football " should have been the football lads...

Twisted Wheel however, bumped into them at Glastonbury, great band and more music ability then "kid british" will ever have.

Paul weller and oasis seem to think big things will happen for them
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bexleyheath_Red[/cite]Kid British, poor, there album "was either this or football " should have been the football lads...

Twisted Wheel however, bumped into them at Glastonbury, great band and more music ability then "kid british" will ever have.

Paul weller and oasis seem to think big things will happen for them

That I think is why they are getting lauded up but for all those two giving them opportunities I can't get their shit.
  • Options
    Really good band.The new single "our house is dadless" is amazing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    got theyre, album and its class love the song cosmipoliton and reactions and part time job! CLASS