Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Next season's most used phrase ..

Comments

• Options
    strategic review
  • Options
    * cant be arsed to watch lets stay here *
  • Options
    "I think the reason the atmosphere is so much better is we have lost all the Championship glory boys"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]"I think the reason the atmosphere is so much better is we have lost all the Cardigan loving boys"
  • Options
    "Blimey, I never thought I see her playing in the first team"
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Why have they dropped her? She was our best player.
  • Options
    "I'm looking forward to Division 2. Proper grounds with terracing, real football, none of this sanitised Div 1 stuff."
  • Options
    ‘How much did the council pay for the Valley again?’
  • Options
    'So does anyone know how our new Chairman rebuilt his fortune after Marman Limited went bust?'
  • Options
    He's good, but he's no Radostin Kishechev....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    From Fridays South London Press "With 8 of the first team squad of 12 injured, Charlton may be forced to turn to Danish wunderkid Martin Christiansen thus triggering a cash payment to his previous club. To raise the funds, there will be a bucket collection outside The Valley, and a charity concert featuring Bruce Springsteen, U2 and The Who on Woolwich common after the game. "
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Sailor Browneye[/cite]'So does anyone know how our new Chairman rebuilt his fortune after Marman Limited went bust?'[/quote]

Has the shipment of bananas arrived yet?
  • Options
    'So is Mick Collins the Communications Director or Communications Manager? I can never remember!'
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]Why have they dropped her? She was our best player.

'Parky has said in the SLP that she has been dropped as a disciplinary measure for taking her top off after scoring the winner at the New Den last week.'
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    "I fail to see how playing 4-5-1 with Fortune up front when 3-0 down at home can be seen as negtive tactics"
  • Options
    We should have stayed in The Watermans Arms oops no, The Victoria oops no,The Thames Barrier oops no, The Horse and Groom oops no, The Valley oops no, The Oak oops no, The Anchor and Hope.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]"I fail to see how playing 4-5-1 with Fortune up front when 3-0 down at home can be seen as negtive tactics"
    I'm sure we've actually done that at some point already?
  • Options
    'you see, always said dickson will come good in league 1'

'when his confidence returns, mcleod will be banging 'em in'

'he's exactly the type of character we're looking for'
  • Options
    'How many loans are we allowed again Henry?'
  • Options
    SH*T, BO%%O*KS, F*****,
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "You know I don't like to mention it but if only the boo boys hadn't forced Curbs out of the club..."
  • Options
    At 4.55p.most Saturdays: 'Feck it! Load of tossers! Never again!' Been saying it for a while now.
  • Options
    'We nearly held on for a point'
  • Options
    'wow my nuts are just amazingly big'
  • Options
    we should never have got rid of Hudson
  • Options
    Is anybody going to renew next season?
  • Options
    The club is not about to go into administration....
  • Options
    'Give Stavrinou, Tuna, Waggy, Solly, Clark and Mambo a go. They can't do any worse than this shower of sh*te'
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sailor Browneye[/cite]'Give Stavrinou, Tuna, Waggy, Solly, Clark and Mambo a go. They can't do any worse than this shower of sh*te'

Last few years we've said give the youngsters a go. Now we know exactly why we never did until now.
  • Options
    "...is a prime example of how far we've fallen"