Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What a storm...

Havent seen fork lightning like now for years.

My Kids love it!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Yeah its a proper one eh Tel, as you say proper forks of lightning.
  • Options
    yep, Welling is feeling the force..........and my Sky's fooked whilst watching the cricket highlights !!!!
  • Options
    Lol, i knew someone would come on moaning about crappy sky, my Virgin Media is as always 'no worries mate' (said in full Auusie accent lol)!!
  • Options
    B*stard...;o)
  • Options
    Had to walk from Mottingham to New Eltham in this whilst in a suit, not fun.
  • Options
    been to a funeral ?
  • Options
    Yes cracking storm here Dartford/Crayford.
  • Options
    typical, Sky comes back on just as the cricket finishes and Big Brother is about to start for the missus !!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]been to a funeral ?[/quote]

Interview at Orpington College, then I came home and couldnt be bothered to get changed then went back out to Explorer Scouts
  • Options
    Storm skirted Reigate (often do because of the Downs) but looked like Gatwick was getting it big time..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    brill storm on the normally sunny ile of sheppey.
  • Options
    Mental storm and I played football all the way through it !
  • Options
    Just got it over Southend. Fantastic!
  • Options
    HERE IT COMES AGAIN
  • Options
    It should be gone by midnight, thank god
  • Options
    We had loads of photographers camped outside the house so we knew something was coming. Hope they managed to get some decent shots in before the stair rods started!
  • Options
    Was unreal. Kept coming, i'm sure some of the lightening was close to striking something, was massive.
  • Options
    Thank F*** it was a storm, lying in bed last night I thought it was my head............
  • Options
    Just got sent this - someone my mate knows took it last night
  • Options
    Yeah it was a cracker of a storm. There was one clap of thunder louder than any i have previously heard. Went on for about 20 seconds - the cat ran off upstairs, car alarms went off and dogs were going mental.

loved it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wasn't fun being caught out in it whilst running full pelt down Bishopsgate chasing after a bus! My shoes are still wet now.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Just got sent this - someone my mate knows took it last night[div id=Attachments_493625 class=Attachments][ul][div]5414_115937739082_691299082_2984659_1772637_n.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]
    Amazing, how did he take that?
  • Options
    I have no idea!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Just got sent this - someone my mate knows took it last night[div id=Attachments_493625 class=Attachments][ul][div]5414_115937739082_691299082_2984659_1772637_n.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

Beautiful picture!