Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

22 Days !!!!!!!!!!!!! and counting.

There are 22 days till we kick off the season and to my mind Charlton are short of two centre backs, a left sided midfielder/winger and a striker at the very least. We are uncertain over the future of Bailey, Shelvey, Sam, Racon, Fleetwood, Fortune, Randolph, Holland and Burton and have a manager who says his hands are tied. In fact we are still uncertain over the future of manager, coach, board and club. Nobody is able to tell us what is going on or even refute a negative story in the national press. They are not making it easy to be a Charlton fan right now are they ?

Comments

• Options
    Have they ever, it is part and parcel of being a Charlton, life never runs smoothly
  • Options
    But we still have just over three weeks to go and so far have retained all of our midfield, which must be the strongest by far in League 1.

Just a shame about the rest of the team !!
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I agree Guru and this close season they appear to be doing their utmost to make it even less easy.
  • Options
    "I don't like people who drain my time and energy. If you've seen the Harry Potter films, we use the term 'dementors' - people who can draw the life out of you in terms of your energy. So we'll eradicate the 'dementors', encourage the positive people, and that will spread around to create the team spirit we want here."
  • Options
    Bring on the Wycombe!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Have they ever, it is part and parcel of being a Charlton, life never runs smoothly

Think Afka might have something to say about that!