Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton "Faces".

Had a measure this morning in Crayford, and on the way back I saw a few "Faces" from Charlton gathering outside McDonalds in the Town about 10:30ish.
Was in traffic so couldn't stop to ask why they were meeting............
On the way to Forest Green maybe ?

Any ideas ?

Comments

• Options
    Probably going to the Dartford beer festival?
  • Options
    Forest Green
  • Options
    I take it by " Charlton faces" you mean they were sporting facepaint?
  • Options
    were they making note of bus numbers?
  • Options
    I think it was the look of desperation that probably gave it away
  • Options
    LOL....pick up point for the coach, brewery tour at Shepherd Neame then Canterbury pub crawl
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]LOL....pick up point for the coach, brewery tour at Shepherd Neame then Canterbury pub crawl

And how was it DA9??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]LOL....pick up point for the coach, brewery tour at Shepherd Neame then Canterbury pub crawl

And how was it DA9??

Superb fella, would recommend the tour, and ended up drinking with officers and squaddies from the Prince Of Wales Regiment, who were in the town on a PR stint, excellent day, and I still feel ill this morning.
  • Options
    Talking of Charlton faces. Anyone know who was in the Stade Giles Brutus last night watching a very injury battered Quins get stuffed by Les Catalan? He was there on the telly in all his Viglen glory. Well his shirt was, never actually got to see his face!