Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Was he there when Risdale sailed them down the swanny?

De ja vue ;-)
  • Options
    "It's been very frustrating. Hopefully I can draw on my experiences from that and bring that to the team. Hopefully we won't even need the play-offs. Hopefully we'll get automatic promotion. I think that's the goal that we have got to be looking for.

How many times do you need to say hopefully
  • Options
    just one more time and...
  • Options
    more to the point is this Suze and Curbits new crush?? well girls?

http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=34465
  • Options
    Hopefully he is right that we will be promoted first time hopefully not needing the playoffs hopefully!
  • Options
    edited July 2009
  • Options
    Funny you mention him, he's going to looking for a gaff at the mo and is looking around my mates flat tomorrow
  • Options
    tell him I have a 1 bed gdn flat in East Greenwich available shortly, pls
  • Options
    A Yorkshire lad who played in the prem for Leeds. So yes he saw it all at Leeds. I'm sure he can spot and drain a sinking ship. Hopefully.
  • Options
    Quality player from tonights performance better than ANY right back last season! but that's only tonight against Crawley so difficult to call!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought he looked poor tonight. Game of opinions and all that!
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    He'll be ok, as I said in the other thread he's not anything special but he'll do a decent job.

Harder to judge watching close up from one corner of the ground, don't notice as much when you're looking right up the other end of the pitch.
  • Options
    that's true sco fair point!