Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone else had this???

Just came back south side through the Blackwall Tunnel, about a mile up, I had a green laser which seemed to either scan the car or deliberatly tried to obstruct my view, it shit the life out of me, is this a speed camera or something use by transport police? I was doing 60 (over the speed limit I know) but that isnt really fast for the outside lane of the A2 that time of night.

Never had it or seen it happen before, anyone else know of it?

Comments

• Options
    Yobs I would think. I'd give Greenwich nick and ring if only to give them a heads up before anyone gets killed.
  • Options
    Silly thing its not the meridan line is it that's a green laser that shoots across from the observetory towards the tunnel.. just a thought.
  • Options
    it's our martian consortium.
  • Options
    The eclipse I reckon.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charltonparklane[/cite]Just came back south side through the Blackwall Tunnel, about a mile up, I had a green laser which seemed to either scan the car or deliberatly tried to obstruct my view, it shit the life out of me, is this a speed camera or something use by transport police? I was doing 60 (over the speed limit I know) but that isnt really fast for the outside lane of the A2 that time of night.

Never had it or seen it happen before, anyone else know of it?

It's not police related you'll sometimes get Blue or red laser lights but green is brightest. No doubt Yobs trying to distract you I had it on the M4 and M25 coming out of london on a couple of occasions.
  • Options
    Just going into town the same way and checked the sign bridges near the Blackwall Tunnel, everyone has a green LED/laser light on the back, not sure WTF it is for but dont say I didnt warn ya.
  • Options
    really? sounds weird! mine was youths being tits!
  • Options
    If it is some sort of traffic control it is fairly dangerous as the whole fcking car lit up and shit the life out of me.