Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is it me or is the atmosphere

edited July 2009 in General Charlton
on here finally picking up?

People are starting to leave the depressions behind and look forward rather moan about the present, although still worrying about it.

Comments

• Options
    it can all change very quickly !
  • Options
    All the real moaners are in Dartford so cant get on their computers to moan!!
  • Options
    thats because we all think somethings is going to happen. and until we know for sure that it is or isnt we are all excited/in suspense.

wait till the press release and then its doom time.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]thats because we all think somethings is going to happen. and until we know for sure that it is or isnt we are all excited/in suspense.

wait till the press release and then its doom time.

Or a defeat at home to Wycome, then we'll see depression ;)
  • Options
    Certainly a hell of a lot of folk logged in at present.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]it can all change very quickly !

Whats that meant to mean!!
  • Options
    Think the Charltonlife Server will break not when the Takeover is announced (Or not) but when we sell Shelvey :-)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]it can all change very quickly ![/quote]

That sounds like fighting talk to me!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Think the Charltonlife Server will break not when the Takeover is announced (Or not) but when we sell Shelvey :-)[/quote]

Perhaps they'll both be announced at the same time?
  • Options
    one way to settle it BFR

Fight, Fight, Fight
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clean sheet and all that i think alot of the half full lot have had a top up tickets for few games booked good laugh this saturday and boy anything beats king B&Q
    and even better for me the phoenix now back to rock pub and the gay theme gone ! so few in there before railway now.